The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Wrist/Belt With Augment or Orange Belt/Wrists ???

Shioji

Hey guys my guildie and i are coming up to 50 he is an armormech who can make those epic mastercraft Wrists/belt and i have Orange Belt/Wrists [TD-17A Talon] my question is which ones are better endgame pve and which ones suited better in PvP he plays SS im AS mainspec

any other info or links to find this info would be great aswell cheers!

ahh right yeah the question was really for him then i guess which would be suited better cause i have a spare orange wrist/belt i was going to give him but he wanted me to ask first which are better in the end?

the rakata piece is better than an orange filled with armoring/mod/enhancement from the daily missions and daily commendations.

If you have access to the mods ripped out of other rakata pieces then i think the orange can be better.

Edited by Spifff

Where can I get orange wrists/bracers?

World drops. First ones people really mention are off the Sith in the Heroic 4 in Corsucant- but that's just because he's the easiest to spam for chances at it dropping.

At 45, I STILL don't have orange bracers or a belt- the only one I've seen was....a Smuggler only belt. Argh.

There are level 25 armoring that drops off in HM/NMM Operations though, and putting those in the belt/bracers makes them BiS for tanks.

If this is the case, can someone post a set of stats that would come from this orange approach?

rakata augmented belt: 77aim, 88end, 29def, 28(stat of your choice) For a total of 222 stats.

Edited by aggromagnet

All my armour is orange, it's also orange.

Waiting for 1.2 so I can use my orange cannon instead of the oversized lump i have atm.

http://s15.postimage.org/gjggg87ij/tmp.png

Belt and Bracers only have two modification slots, Armour and Mod.

Depends what you cram in there but I stack aim somewhat so with a Reflex 25 and a Nimble 25 I have:

122 aim

81 end

11 critical

A straight Rakata Belt is way inferior with only:

103 aim

71 end

11 critical

With Aug slot it's better

Similar for bracers.

Edited by Gyronamics