March 2012 Community Town Hall and Guild Council #13

Muadibby

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got invited to this but I'm laughing at how many people think this is legit...

This obviously went out to anyone/everyone on the forums....they are troll filling a teamspeak likely to win a free teamspeak server.

Do you honestly think 100+ random guilds from random servers are going to have a civil chat?

This amused me...goodnight.

I did send out a good number of messages, but I spent more than a week poring through the forums before I did. :) If you don't want to attend, that's 100% A-OK, but these meetings have been going on for over a year, and the recordings are in the OP; let people decide legitimacy for themselves. ;)

I got invited to this but I'm laughing at how many people think this is legit...

This obviously went out to anyone/everyone on the forums....they are troll filling a teamspeak likely to win a free teamspeak server.

Do you honestly think 100+ random guilds from random servers are going to have a civil chat?

This amused me...goodnight.

Wow you are cynical. I'm listening to their January "town hall" right now. Pretty interesting.

To answer your question as to how they manage the large quantity of people.. he mutes everyone and allows them to take turns speaking.

Edited by Oldhead

I did send out a good number of messages, but I spent more than a week poring through the forums before I did. :) If you don't want to attend, that's 100% A-OK, but these meetings have been going on for over a year, and the recordings are in the OP; let people decide legitimacy for themselves. ;)

Dont listen to him. I dont mind mass messaging as long as its not bull crap spam. I wouldnt have learned about this otherwise as I try to stay as far away from the official forums as possible. He is the same type of person that would complain about someone recruiting (non-spam) for their guild in fleet genchat.

Edited by Oldhead