When Can we expect in game EPEEN ! for guilds and solo gamers ?

decrypter

Would like to know when we can have a nice world rankings epeen for pve/pvp ingame as atm apart from a title there is nothing ?

imo whats needed

world in game pvp rankings

world server pve progression rankings also in game

solo pve/pvp player rankings , i.e codex blah blah ( which ill still remind you of cannot be completed on some planets due to missing entries, bugs )

The whole guild system is very poor , i mean no guild quests ? or capes or emblems

whats the gamers comments on this topic , please be constructive ...

I don't really care about no guild content and items etc, but a complete lack of a ranking system has me a little bewildered, but then again this game is still in development phase where they're working out what to include in a beta where bugs and balance issues are sorted before the actual launch, just they are doing it by stealth and charging us for the "pleasure" of doing this. Love to know exactly which patch and in what year they are planning on releasing this major patch which finally brings this game up to speed with what's expected from a game.

I guess as soon as a proper combat log and a way to parse people's and guild's codex's (they really need one of those) then EPEEN can happen and the competitive side (which like it or not is an important aspect of a game, whether you're interested in it or not - without it there is little drive for more content and a massive chunk of subscribers) can begin

epeen is a terrible idea, in the end people would just fight over whose is biggest.

With a proper progression in game ranking system implemented , no need to fight over who is the biggestt , its right there on the screen .....

With a proper progression in game ranking system implemented , no need to fight over who is the biggestt , its right there on the screen .....

True, that.

Question is does enough of the gaming population care for this to be implemented. This is a different type game than many of the other MMOs and whilst there are certainly those who do very much care, BW would have to consider what percentage do and whether it's worth implementing.

Me? I have no idea, nor (sorry) do I care for this sort of thing but if it's something that a majority wants, then it should be considered.

Yeah that would be a step in the right direction.

True, that.

Question is does enough of the gaming population care for this to be implemented. This is a different type game than many of the other MMOs and whilst there are certainly those who do very much care, BW would have to consider what percentage do and whether it's worth implementing.

Me? I have no idea, nor (sorry) do I care for this sort of thing but if it's something that a majority wants, then it should be considered.

What, if any, are the downsides to implementing such a system? (aside from the effort the devs have to put in to develop it)

...What, if any, are the downsides to implementing such a system? (aside from the effort the devs have to put in to develop it)

Having utterly no interest, I have no idea. That's a question you would need to pose to BW. Only thing I can think of is...if there aren't enough people interested in it, why spend dev.time on it? If there are, then so be it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.