A Nerds Intro

GhettoNerd

This is just a lil intro and glimps into my mindset so far with this game.

So far I must say that this game is awesome. So much so that my girl, who is not a gamer by nature, has taken the plunge and is gaming in SWTOR right along with me. I currently have 3 characters with a lvl 38 Counselor being my highest, but me and my girl both still have not taken the plunge into a warzone. I have done a one on one here and there, but that’s it.

That all being said, I only have a few gripes with the game, just a few.

#1Money and items should at least be able to be shared throughout a legacy! Grandpa should be able to pass down some things to the next gen, or even grandma for that matter.

#2 The harpoon move for the companion Corso Riggs (I think that’s his name) sucks!!!!! This move should be removed or at least modified. I just started a smuggler and every time I go to cover to fight Corso keeps harpooning fools right in my face or he makes me waist a grenade when he does this right as I am throwing. This move does not complement a gunner in my opinion.

Ok that’s it just 2 lmao. For the most part I love this game and it has really shook my house hold up lol. These are the only two probs I have I just wanted to share my love, as well as vent a bit. I haven’t got a big friends list yet so if you are a mature gamer and not a ranting kid, and don't mind showing me around a warzone or two lol, message me and lets hook up and do it.

Until a future post from me comes along. . . .

Let The Force Be With You.

So far I must say that this game is awesome. So much so that my girl, who is not a gamer by nature, has taken the plunge and is gaming in SWTOR right along with me. I currently have 3 characters with a lvl 38 Counselor being my highest, but me and my girl both still have not taken the plunge into a warzone. I have done a one on one here and there, but that’s it.

#1Money and items should at least be able to be shared throughout a legacy! Grandpa should be able to pass down some things to the next gen, or even grandma for that matter.

#2 The harpoon move for the companion Corso Riggs (I think that’s his name) sucks!!!!! This move should be removed or at least modified. I just started a smuggler and every time I go to cover to fight Corso keeps harpooning fools right in my face or he makes me waist a grenade when he does this right as I am throwing. This move does not complement a gunner in my opinion.

Ok that’s it just 2 lmao. For the most part I love this game and it has really shook my house hold up lol. These are the only two probs I have I just wanted to share my love, as well as vent a bit. I haven’t got a big friends list yet so if you are a mature gamer and not a ranting kid, and don't mind showing me around a warzone or two lol, message me and lets hook up and do it.

You can turn off Corso's harpoon. Press the + button that's down near his HP bar, and It will expand his ability bar. Then right-click the icon for the harpoon ability.

You can mail your alts cash and items via the mailboxes

You can click the + sign by his companion UI that lets you see all his skills, then click the green box to disable the harpoon you don't want him to use it

As to the rest of the topic. if you're on the server "Kaas city" I'd be happy to help you to get your footing in the game. If not I'm sure others would be willing to lend you a hand.

WOW. The companion info is great thanks guy's. I did already figure out the mail, its just that I also have a sith in the same legacy as three of my other characters and they can not interact with him so he is left out. Kind of like he is the black sheep of the fam, lol. I prob should have put this in my original post, but all characters are on the RP server Lord Ieldis. Either way though it was great to get the quick replies with the help and info. For my first post you guy's made me feel comfy and welcome.

Thanks.

WOW. The companion info is great thanks guy's. I did already figure out the mail, its just that I also have a sith in the same legacy as three of my other characters and they can not interact with him so he is left out. Kind of like he is the black sheep of the fam, lol. I prob should have put this in my original post, but all characters are on the RP server Lord Ieldis. Either way though it was great to get the quick replies with the help and info. For my first post you guy's made me feel comfy and welcome.

Thanks.

get the character you want the money sent to of the other faction to post a piece of junk on the GTN for X amount of money, then have the other faction who has the money buy the item and there you go cross faction trading.

The only place you can do this is at the GTN upon Nar Shaddaa since they are opened to both factions.

Good looking out Brimmer. Thats a good idea and I will do.

Thanks again guy's for the help. I still wish there was an easier way, but with Corso no longer harpooning and the work arounds for my alts I no longer have any thing to complain about :)

Good looking out Brimmer. Thats a good idea and I will do.

Thanks again guy's for the help. I still wish there was an easier way, but with Corso no longer harpooning and the work arounds for my alts I no longer have any thing to complain about :)

When the update 1.2 comes out you will be able to send money and items to anyone and the server who is a character of your account. So your issue will be solved in April.