Star wars Keyboard?

Ch_Zero

I think it is rather disappointing that it doesn't have N-Key rollover for that price. My keyboard doesn't cost half as much and it has N-key rollover via USB. Their keyboard is not mechanical either... you're basically paying for the design, some extra buttons and a LCD display. Not really worth it in my opinion.

It is funny that Razor mention in their FAQ that "The BlackWidow mechanical keyboards are USB only, meaning they cannot have true N-key rollover. N-key rollover (NKRO) is only possible with a direct connection to a native PS/2 port on the computer which also has other limitations that USB overcomes.".

:rolleyes:

I have a USB keyboard with true N-key rollover, how about that Razor? This site allows you to test it: http://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/antighostingexplained.mspx

If anyone wondering I have a Qpad MK-85 (Cherry MX red switches). I'm not trying to say it is the best keyboard in the world but I definitely got more out of my money than whoever buys the SW Keyboard.

Edited by Citronvand

If you aren't willing to wait for the (highly overpriced) SW:TOR keyboard from Razer, then you might be interested in a (technically superior and certainly cheaper) K90 from Corsair.

This. My buddy just got a K90 and it is pretty sweet.

but that's only like a days pay!!

The layout of that keybard is horrible.

Macro keys on the right hand side? What do you always hold in your right hand? A mouse.

Unless you are left handed in which case Good Luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.