Sentinel Level 50 Armors

SnowVeliers

Is it just me or does my Centurion gear look like I am a Samurai Wannabe Hobo that was badly designed by the Japanese Gods.

And oh yea I checked the Battlemaster and Champion set and they're crap as hell. It burns my eyes to see my character wearing crap like these. I miss my level 40 PvP Set.

#Rant

first id like to point out samurai were mostly all about the Japanese.

2nd i actually like it doesn't look all that bad and you can change chest piece you really dont need over 500 expertise it doesn't do much after that

3rd Deal with it till april

Edited by silver-uchiha

first id like to point out samurai were mostly all about the Japanese.

2nd i actually like it doesn't look all that bad and you can change chest piece you really dont need over 500 expertise it doesn't do much after that

3rd Deal with it till april

Exactly. My Sentinel is a Jedi not a Samurai.

Umm read more into the jedi/sith history they all were samurai until they created light sabers

now they are samurai's with light sabers

Lol. So it's lore based then. Sigh. Well i guess i'm the only one who's hating on the armors :/

Lol. So it's lore based then. Sigh. Well i guess i'm the only one who's hating on the armors :/

Meh, looks good on my female character... Just hide the healmet, and the gear looks good

Edited by OldxLady

I am one of the few who actually loves the looks of the pvp sets, my guardian is trying to get trooper armor to imitate it. I think that it actually makes sense, if a jedi knows he is going to be facing heavy fighting, he would wear armor, and the pvp sets fit right in with that theory. On the other hand, I hate the columi/rakata/tionese gear, looks more fit for a sage in my opinion. I'm backwards, I know :p

I am one of the few who actually loves the looks of the pvp sets, my guardian is trying to get trooper armor to imitate it. I think that it actually makes sense, if a jedi knows he is going to be facing heavy fighting, he would wear armor, and the pvp sets fit right in with that theory. On the other hand, I hate the columi/rakata/tionese gear, looks more fit for a sage in my opinion. I'm backwards, I know :p

Yea. we're different. I love robes on my Sentinel (esp if we do have the option to put the hood down)

Not really "one of the few." We have (comparatively at least) one of the simplest, and hence aesthetically most easily acceptable looking PvP sets.

Not really "one of the few." We have (comparatively at least) one of the simplest, and hence aesthetically most easily acceptable looking PvP sets.

It's good to hear that I'm not alone, but seriously reading over the forums, and youtube vids, etc, it seems that 99% of people hate the pvp sets. I cringe everytime I see a thread asking for redesign, because I like the armor, and do not want it to go away.