Rylee Dray

Qonor

She sent me the same Worried about Destris pair of messages through in-game mail, again. These are the ones updating me on my cult, in case you don't remember. The first time was after finishing Nar Shadaa, which was in my 20s iirc, and now again at 45. Is this intended? What's going on? Am I supposed to visit her again?

Had the same thing. The mail thing are very bugged.

Even if you choose, for exemple to approach ashara with temptation rather than fear ( give her an holocron to win her trust, rather than go to a Sith Lord fellow to have him fake an ambush) the sith lord, who've you never spoke before, send you a mail about the ambush.

The best one happened to me yesterday on my bounty hunter. Got a mail from someone I killed, telling me they'd have been better off dead.

The best one happened to me yesterday on my bounty hunter. Got a mail from someone I killed, telling me they'd have been better off dead.

rofl...I guess it was a respawn

Edited by Qonor

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they continue this story arc.

I feel that there could be much more content here. We are the leader of a cult and have a love interest in it. Story content should almost write itself.

@Bioware writers: continue this as a story arc. to forget about it, is a disservice to the class.

• 1 year later...
I hope they continue this story arc.

I feel that there could be much more content here. We are the leader of a cult and have a love interest in it. Story content should almost write itself.

@Bioware writers: continue this as a story arc. to forget about it, is a disservice to the class.

The SI's main story ends with the arrival of the best part. THAT's the story arc I want to see developed on.

I mean, we're on the Dark Council now! What has it gotten us besides a few mentions on Dailies planets and Makeb? And hardly anyone calls my SI Darth Imperius...

The cult can also come into play with that storyline. I mean, we really haven't put it to much use after acquiring it.