The Surik Legacy (Tell me what you think.)

Diamonddug

I heard that 1.2 was finally going to put the legacy into effect. So I decided to make up the story for my toons. Tell me what you think.

The story starts with Norman Surik. He was an officer for the empire. While on a campaign he meets his future wife Jedi knight Laich Alell. She is wounded in battle and unconscious. Instead of turning her over to the proper authorities or killing her he decides to take her to his personal friend who is a doctor. He picks up the injured Jedi to take her to the medical tent when he is shot in the shoulder. He kills the shooter and gets himself and the injured Jedi to the doctor and saves her life.

The doctor says the best place for them to recover is not in a medical tent . They need to go to Dromund Kaas. So Lt. Surik with some help from a Chiss bounty hunter gets some forged documents changing Laich Alell into Chrystal Surik. Eventually the Empire officer and the Jedi Knight fall in love. Because of his injury Lt. Surik is unable to go back into combat so he becomes an instructor for new recruits. This is where he meets the Zabrak named Rorreen. He instills his knowledge and battle tactics on to her .

Norman and Chrystal eventually have two daughters. They name them Meatra (Chrystals choice) and Mallicka (Norman's choice). Eventually Chrystal finds Korrusk at the age of ten. She is a Rattataki with Strong force powers. She is a slave so they buy her but as soon as the have her in the family the two parents treat Korrusk as their third daughter.

Chrystal eventually starts teaching all the daughters the ways of the Jedi in secret. Eventually Mallicka's (who by this point is 10) force powers raise the suspicions of a Darth. Mallicka is taken from her family. Chrystal and Norman decide that Meatra and Chrystal must leave Dromund Kaas and try to get to republic space. While Korrusk (who is now 16) and Norman must get Mallicka back. Chrystal hires the Twi'lek smuggler named Eleeleta to get her and Meatra out of Empire space and into republic space.

While in republic space Eleeleta's ship is fired upon by a republic ship. Espanen knows Eleeleta ship is wanted by a certain star system. Unfortunately Chrystal is severely injured in the space battle. Before she dies she asks Eleeleta to make sure Meatra get to the Jedi. Espanen and Eleeleta feeling horrible about their part in Chrystal's death make a deal to work together to get Meatra to the Jedi.

Meanwhile Lt. Surik asks some of his old friends to find out where on Dromund Kaas Malicka was being shipped to Korriban from. He finally finds out where she is being transported from so he and Korrusk go to get her. When he arrives he finds out that he has just fallen into a trap set by the Darth who took Mallicka and the Chiss bounty hunter Naara. Lt. Surik is arrested and executed as a traitor to the empire. Korrusk refuses to turn to the dark side even though she is sent to Korriban she feels her fathers death but remembers what he mother taught her. Mallicka on the other hand after watching her fathers execution hates everyone. She wants to destroy the empire and all its inhabitants who killed her father as a traitor. She wants to kill the republic which she sees all the citizens as her mother. Who only care about her sister and the Jedi order and let her father die.

So Legacy goes Meatra(JK),Mallicka(SW),Korrusk(SI) Surik sisters.

Meatra(JK), Eleeleta(SM), Espanen (RT) friends/rivals

Naara(BH) rival of Mallicka and Korrusk

Rorreen (IA) protege of Lt. Surik

*edited for spelling*

Edited by Diamonddug

Here are my thoughts...

1. "Meatra" Surik? Really?

2. You need spell check...badly.

You can't use the name Meetra, so Meatra would possibly be the best substitution. But it seems to me that the "Surik" legacy should be renamed. :p

You can't use the name Meetra, so Meatra would possibly be the best substitution. But it seems to me that the "Surik" legacy should be renamed. :p

Either way it's a blatant rip-off and i don't even think he knows it's spelled "Meetra".

Either way it's a blatant rip-off and i don't even think he knows it's spelled "Meetra".

I do know it is spelled Meetra but you can not use Meetra in the creation screen. Yes it is a variation of Meetra Surik. The first toon that I made was "Meatra" Surik. and all the other toons got differant names. Yes I know I need spell check but It was late at night when I wrote it up. So the only problem with my story is spelling and the fact I used Meetra Surik's name?

Cool thank you for the imput.

Edited by Diamonddug