Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jedi Consulor

Charell

Overall I enjoyed my Consular's storyline 1-50. I may be biased because it was my first character and the only one I've gotten past 20 so far so I didn't have anything to compare it too. Act I gets a little repetitive after 4 planets but I felt it picked back up in Act II. From what I've read on the forums it is a love/hate relationship so the only way to find out is to try it. If you get bored you can always roll another alt for a few levels to give the consular a break.

Tython is the best part of the class storyline...

This.

I am halfway through chapter 2 but I have already given up. The story is so bad at some points that you just end up facepalming for minutes, staring blankly at the screen trying to figure out who the hell could come up with such bullsh*t nonsense.

Stay the hell away from the Jedi Consular story.

... or make sure that you are drunk when you play, perhaps you can find some humour in it.

[Edit] of course, contrary to the poster above, my first character in this game was an Imperial Agent, whose story is epic enough to rival a lot of single-player games.

Edited by Majspuffen

This.

I am halfway through chapter 2 but I have already given up. The story is so bad at some points that you just end up facepalming for minutes, staring blankly at the screen trying to figure out who the hell could come up with such bullsh*t nonsense.

Stay the hell away from the Jedi Consular story.

... or make sure that you are drunk when you play, perhaps you can find some humour in it.

[Edit] of course, contrary to the poster above, my first character in this game was an Imperial Agent, whose story is epic enough to rival a lot of single-player games.

So.... what was exactly so terrible about it? I admit the first half was pretty bad about "same **** different day." The 2nd chapter picked up, and I was really enjoying the last bit. I really felt like a consular, they could have thrown in a sith or two to actually redeem (people in chapter one were brainwashed/cured, doesn't count)... but otherwise I was satisfied.

OP just keep in mind consulars are the diplomats of the Jedi order. JK's are the cops/lone rangers/generals, while the consulars are the mediators/diplomants/mystics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.