New ability for all classes!

Johenric

I think every class needs this new ability!

If you are getting beat on really badly by one really good player or maybe even a lot of players all at once and it's really stressing you out. Making you sad and angry at the world all at once, slamming your mouse, hitting you desk and keyboard, maybe even crying.

The "Care Bear" ability! It makes everyone stop attacking you, removes all dots, resets all cool downs, and lets you heal up. This ability will last as long as you want it to and has no cool down so when you turn it off and immediately start getting owned again you can turn it back on!

Lets start a petition for this ability! Come on everybody, this is what every good MMO needs!

I agree completely! I really hate when I am trying to level or do my dailies, when other players come and attack me! Like OMG people actually attacking me out in the open on a PvP server? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN? ANd people in warzones really need to stop attacking me, its really getting on my nerves.. =(

A little known effect of the CareBear button is that if things get too tough and the button isnt enough for the player, a Bioware psychiatrist will instantly call you to help talk you through the injustices of having to actually put forth effort to gain rewards. Edited by gofortheko

I think every class needs this new ability!

If you are getting beat on really badly by one really good player or maybe even a lot of players all at once and it's really stressing you out. Making you sad and angry at the world all at once, slamming your mouse, hitting you desk and keyboard, maybe even crying.

The "Care Bear" ability! It makes everyone stop attacking you, removes all dots, resets all cool downs, and lets you heal up. This ability will last as long as you want it to and has no cool down so when you turn it off and immediately start getting owned again you can turn it back on!

Lets start a petition for this ability! Come on everybody, this is what every good MMO needs!

Trololololololololololololololololololol

why because we want people to work for what they earn. And not people like this

That link is so true.

That's why i want my care bear ability. Why should i have to work as hard as others to do well for myself?! Already I am not going to have to earn my PvP gear once the patch comes out but that's not good enough! I will ALWAYS WANT MORE!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.