Rare mission rewards broken?

Jeava

Evening all :)

I'm asking this to see if anyone else has noticed the same thing I have. For the past few days (I would say since last patch), I haven't gotten any rare items for mission rewards when I send my companions out (in this case Corilla Gems). I've keep my companions busy with treasure hunting crafting missions pretty much 100% of the time I'm on and usually get about ten or so a week. However I've yet to receive one in several days while doing about 40-50 missions (4 companions@about an 1 1/2 hours per mission with mission layover of about thirty minutes.)

Has anyone else noticed a lack of rare mission rewards? Just want to stop spending the money if there's a current issue. Thanks for any input!

Yup, been sending out companions for the past few days for underworld trading L6 underworld metals missions. Not once have they come back with the Mandalorian Iron I want (rare L6 UT metal). Usually I get it a reasonable amount of the time, however this week... nothing whatsoever. Maybe just the RNG being horrible to me, but posting incase others seeing the same.

Sending out companions at 10,000 affection btw.

Has anyone else noticed a lack of rare mission rewards? Just want to stop spending the money if there's a current issue. Thanks for any input!

When I send them out, seems about the same always. Which means low enough that I pretty much go exclusively the 340 wealthy mission route ;)

It hasn't changed. Random is random. There will always be people that agree with you that it is now lower than it was. And after the next patch, there will be someone else making the exact same sort of post, with people agreeing with him as well.

When I send them out, seems about the same always. Which means low enough that I pretty much go exclusively the 340 wealthy mission route ;)

It hasn't changed. Random is random. There will always be people that agree with you that it is now lower than it was. And after the next patch, there will be someone else making the exact same sort of post, with people agreeing with him as well.

I don't disagree with you on the RNG. I obviously send my companions out on wealthy missions when I find them at a good deal. However it is good to check as things can get borked with patches. There are now three of us that haven't seen one since patch, and no one has said they have been getting them on regular missions.

I'm sure it's RNG, but doesn't hurt to post.

I don't disagree with you on the RNG. I obviously send my companions out on wealthy missions when I find them at a good deal. However it is good to check as things can get borked with patches. There are now three of us that haven't seen one since patch, and no one has said they have been getting them on regular missions.

I'm sure it's RNG, but doesn't hurt to post.

Well, it only takes one person to disprove a "never happens" and I'm afraid I'm that "one person". Got Mando Iron last night from a non discovery mission. (think I'm up to about half stack now... sooner or later I'll actually succeed at RE'ing that veracity stuff I've been trying for... got the critical, & overkill before the redoubt, and now have all the purples for redoubt except the veracity... :(

Seems really streaky now. I go long periods with zero crits, running 5 missions concurrently. Then I log back in to find that all 5 crit together. This has happened several times lately with grades 4, 5 & 6 missions for Treasure Hunting.

Seems really streaky now. I go long periods with zero crits, running 5 missions concurrently. Then I log back in to find that all 5 crit together. This has happened several times lately with grades 4, 5 & 6 missions for Treasure Hunting.

Nature of RNGs, I'm afraid. They're like buses.