Best Companion Gift Skill?

usblues

Which mission crew skill gives the most companion gifts? Are they all equal or does one focus on them more than another?

Also, do they each reward specific gift types or are they random?

I'm at the point where I'm trying to get all my companion's affections up and would like to make the process the most efficient as possible.

They are the same as far as I can tell. At least my experience between Diplomacy and UWT. I think that Treasure Hunting might get some sort of advantage in selecting which companion gifts to get with token/vendor, but I don't have one.

All of the mission skills give random gifts and plenty of them. More than they should have.

If I were to say one was better than the others, looking only at getting gifts, I'd say Investigation, since its 340 wealthy missions sell for the least, making it easier to get purple gifts. Of course, if you factor in selling what else you get in the mission, well, then that goes out the window.

They are the same as far as I can tell. At least my experience between Diplomacy and UWT. I think that Treasure Hunting might get some sort of advantage in selecting which companion gifts to get with token/vendor, but I don't have one.

It is both good and bad. The upside is you get to choose, which is great if you only have a couple of guys you are working on. The downside is that, a lot of the time, you are essentially getting only half or a third of a gift. So if you companions that can use any gift you get....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.