Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

Some of you people should chill out a bit. Give them some time to work things out! They said there were going to be queues these days, I´m sure they are working on making things smoother for the 20th. If you can´t log in to your server, create a new PJ on a light populated server and have some fun while you wait for things to relax (that´s what I´ll do if it happens to me, anyway).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there has been some attempt to avoid the queue on DC as I did get diconnected and immediatly clicked connect and the FULL listed server that was still coloured yellow. Login server placed me at number one in the queue.

10 mins later I DCed again and accidently clicked the info button. when I closed that window down my server was red and I had to wait 25 mins.

.. anyway .. im still waiting in the massive queue after a DC on their end which is lame ;D

Forget my original statement.. at the end of this 25 min queue I did not get logged in.. it DCed me imediatly and now I am back in the queue...

Pity that the smooth launch is over.. now the ******** queue on "server end DC" takes over.

Good try Bioware I respect what you did, but im still getting ****ed over.

Well you go do better.

Honestly. Criticising people tantruming over things they do not fully understand.

I'm not the one who promissed a flase product, am I? NO so please dont write if you are friggin clueless.. a game bonus such as promissing early game access is a product like every other product, and does the seller not meet the product standards as promissed, the customer didn't get what he/she paid for.. That simple!

Now go join the fanboys lounge.

How clueless does Bioware have to be to the population issue to let servers get full during pre-release?

This just means unless they drastically increase all servers that Christmas is going to crush this game.

As long it doesn't end like Xbox Live that crashed and stayed 2 weeks without service we're fine :p but i will wake up early in X-mas and be log in just in case

EDIT: Frostclaw 60 minutes

Edited by GunsBlazing

Way to go Bioware.....

Make a big thing of early access if you pre order,allocate guilds to servers and then totally disregard any form of checking wether the server is getting close to capacity or bother to bring new EU servers online before the chaos.

Now you got ****** 1hr+ queues for servers where you dumped the guilds so ppl cant play with their mates,then you roll out the "re-roll on a new server"...I mean *** is going on.

Like the way you shoe-horned the early access to be part of the monthly sub too,so basically we are wasting paid time in frikkin queues !!!!!!

Do us a favour and hire someone with a clue about launching MMO's pls because your little social experiment is NOT working.

You have seriously misunderstood the EU side of it and the mass of disgruntled players grows by the minute,god help us on the 20th !!!!!!

after 50 mins of going from pos 900 to 550, my game just crashed...

im raging right now.

That's actually what is bothering me the most. I'm fine even with a 1h queue if it means that I'll definitely get to play after that.

But having to sit through the whole queue AGAIN just because of a game crash/disconnect is not acceptable.

angry forum guy: Waaaaaah i didn't get in to early access, bioware you should let more people in this is stupid.

Bioware: Well ok if it will make you happy *adds more people*

angry forum guy: Waaaaaaah i can't even play this game because of the server queues, you guys messed up the ega bad!

Bioware: /facepalm

lmao >.<

That's actually what is bothering me the most. I'm fine even with a 1h queue if it means that I'll definitely get to play after that.

But having to sit through the whole queue AGAIN just because of a game crash/disconnect is not acceptable.

/Signed

Well you go do better.

Honestly. Criticising people tantruming over things they do not fully understand.

you know... the thing is.. we don't need to do anything and we don't need to grasp the full situation either, we're paying them to do it, it's not like thery're doing charity work. it's their job and we have every right to be concerned...just sayin'