Deathwatch level 50 Server, World First

Tdino

i hope they reset all the firsts when the game officially launches. This stagered entry stuff is bs for firsts.

Stagger is what saved the launch. I fully support it. If you were so concerned you should have purchased when they first announced pre-orders.

As far as the level 50 if he did exploit I hope he gets perma banned.

Stagger is what saved the launch. I fully support it. If you were so concerned you should have purchased when they first announced pre-orders.

As far as the level 50 if he did exploit I hope he gets perma banned.

I doubt anyone really cares about the first level 50 on your server and if you do you need to realize that theres very little for him to do now. Just how it is.

Secondly, it's been confirmed by BW that this Early Access thing have been handled poorly. And frankly it was. It's not a big deal if you ordered first and got in on the first wave, but its a dick move to say "up to 5 days early access" when it easily turned into much less than that. Granted its in the fine print but alot of people dont look at that, and its not fair to expect people to.

I doubt anyone really cares about the first level 50 on your server and if you do you need to realize that theres very little for him to do now. Just how it is.

Secondly, it's been confirmed by BW that this Early Access thing have been handled poorly. And frankly it was. It's not a big deal if you ordered first and got in on the first wave, but its a dick move to say "up to 5 days early access" when it easily turned into much less than that. Granted its in the fine print but alot of people dont look at that, and its not fair to expect people to.

BW never said they handled the EGA poorly. And BW has said that there is no PVP exploit, those people that are leveling so fast are getting the majority of their XP from questing.

Edit: The reason there is the fine print so BW can cover their behind and it is to the advantage of people to actually read it. If they don't then it's their own fault.

Edited by Apocalypsezero

First of all it was not my server and I was not congratulating anyone. So I am not sure if you were quoting me for the second part only or what, but people DO care about how someone got to level 50 especially if they exploited the game.

Secondly, BioWare/EA has not confirmed (pulling random crap out of the air are we?) about the EGA being handled poorly. The only thing that was handled poorly, but has been resolved in most cases is the actual release with no grace period. I applaud BioWare for taking steps to ensure the launch went as smooth as it did. The launch of this MMO is record breaking in many respects and the launch didn't show any signs of instability or problem.

Do you complain when you receive an email saying "Up to 75% off" and then you go to the website and there are items at 75% off, but not what you wanted? It is the same concept with the "Up to 5 days". Everyone is still getting at least 4-days of Early Access, which is 80% of the time they promised at max. And your still complaining?

BioWare did it right and just because you are (likely) one of the ones that waited until the last possible minute to pre-order doesn't give you the right to call it a failure.

People calling exploit need to get informed http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=222258#edit222258

If someone wants to lvl that fast then so what? Its none of your business how others choose to play.

It is a little when people make threads soving it down our throats when really I cant think of anything less admirable than spammins spacebar to 50

This is extremely untrue. I do not approve of the system they used. But vast majority of all pre-orders got their 5 days early still as they got up to December orders on Thursday which gives them a full 5.

• 3 weeks later...