Quest What a partner should do BUGGED!!!

Capwill

Hey Guys is anyone still having trouble getting past the first part to the companion quest What a partner should do. I have tried dropping it and getting on my ship and go somewhere else and talking to kaliyo on the ship but it still won't let me past the Going to Nar Sharda part. I have also tried dropping it and talking to her on Nar Sharda in the Cantina but still is still bugged. Does anyone know is BW will ever fixed this glitch!!!! :mad:

Did your affection with Kaliyo drop between the time you got the mission and trying to get into mission area? Since it, the mission, has an affection requirement, that could be the issue, since it literally worked just a for hours ago for me.

• 1 month later...

Having this problem myself and Kailyo has an affection of 7718 atm, not a clue why she won't update this quest.

UPDATE:

To solve issue you must finish the CLASS QUEST for Nar Shaddaa

Edited by DarthCasual
New Information

Yeah its still bugged, as it has been since launch. Along with the end of chapter fight with Jadus and also the end of chapter 3 fight/conversation that blocks progression unless you chose particular conversation options. Sure they must have received a bug report from every IA since release on these 3 quests, but hey - why would fixing a classes main storyline quest bugs or main companion storyline bugs be a priority...