Legacy Perks vs. Character Deletion

ArchivedData

I was curious as to whether or not it had been stated that if we delete characters post legacy implementation, if we lose the associated perks as well? For example, let's say I have a level 50 Sith Pureblood and a level 50 Human Trooper. If I were to delete the Pureblood, would my Trooper (and any future characters) still be able to use the perks that were unlocked (Pureblood for any class, Heroic abilities, any associated class buff, etc)?

Just curious, because I wouldn't mind clearing up a character slot or two once Legacy hits.

Edited by ArchivedData

Are you asking if they record which character was responsible how much legacy gained and if that character is deleted, whether that amount of legacy gained will be deducted?

If so, I sure hope not.

Are you asking if they record which character was responsible how much legacy gained and if that character is deleted, whether that amount of legacy gained will be deducted?

If so, I sure hope not.

Not quite, I'm pretty sure I've seen in other forum posts that you can never lose legacy exp., regardless of how many characters you delete/create. I was asking if the perks you unlock for reaching level 50 with a character disappear if the character is deleted.

Not quite, I'm pretty sure I've seen in other forum posts that you can never lose legacy exp., regardless of how many characters you delete/create. I was asking if the perks you unlock for reaching level 50 with a character disappear if the character is deleted.

I would assume not as the perks are buyable as well, meaning you can have them without having the associated character in the first place.

• 2 years later...

The one thing I would like to know is if you keep your Legacy Perks earned... for instance Heroic Ability?

If I have a 55 Bounty Hunter and finished the story... decide to delete him, do I keep the Flamethrower Heroic ability?

I transferred a toon to another server and I did keep the Heroic abilities earned (Unity Perk stayed even though the toon left)

Edited by Shootfighter

The one thing I would like to know is if you keep your Legacy Perks earned... for instance Heroic Ability?

If I have a 55 Bounty Hunter and finished the story... decide to delete him, do I keep the Flamethrower Heroic ability?

I transferred a toon to another server and I did keep the Heroic abilities earned (Unity Perk stayed even though the toon left)

Nice necro.

Regardless, the answer to your question is "yes", you get to keep the heroic ability and the BH / Trooper buff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.