Where do you get LEGENDARY gear (NOT ORANGE!)

Anysao

Where do we get this stuff? for those that don't know, it's a step up from purple gear, has a blueish-purple color-class on it. I heard the bounty hunter has one- and my bounty hunter friend says he has one; just doesnt remember where he got it.

Where do we get these??

Note: proof of existence- the VIP wristbands at fleet cantina. Go there to get a look at the blu-purple legendary idea.

if what your referring to is the regular purple item drops, ive found a couple of these off mobs as random drops. doesn't happen that often but they do. ALL hard mode flashpoints and operations drop them, some flashpoints drop them also.

but when it comes to actuall "legendary" items, as Ohnoto said. they do not exist in the game yet.

Edited by haliy

if what your referring to is the regular purple item drops, ive found a couple of these off mobs as random drops. doesn't happen that often but they do. ALL hard mode flashpoints and operations drop them, some flashpoints drop them also

no that is not the one he's mentioning.

I know which ones he does but haven't seen those (besides from CE stuff) ingame yet.

Question was asked before about them in another topic :http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=246651

Edited by Kirameki

There are only 2 legendary status items in the game.

The VIP wristband(its considered a quest item to save bag space so it will always show yellow sadly)

And the Bounty Hunter Pistol. [Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol]

It is a quest reward from the Jawa on Hoth.

http://www.torhead.com/item/1zPrntT/modified-dtb-27-bolt-pistol

Edited by Magnusheart

i have a pistol that is a darker deep Blue, looks like its legendary, not purple, not blue, its deff diff color, ill try to post a pic.... i got mine on my bounty hunter, was a mission reward, just dont remember what mission

Where do we get this stuff? for those that don't know, it's a step up from purple gear, has a blueish-purple color-class on it. I heard the bounty hunter has one- and my bounty hunter friend says he has one; just doesnt remember where he got it.

Where do we get these??

Note: proof of existence- the VIP wristbands at fleet cantina. Go there to get a look at the blu-purple legendary idea.

Your BH friend has the pistol bliz gives you on hoth. Its basicly the same as an orange piece, except it has some tech power built in.

There are no legendary gear pieces currently in the game.

If this is in fact considered a legendary, then I stand corrected. However, it seems odd that all players of that class can get the item through their story, without one on the opposite faction, and quite easily. Something that doesn't quite feel legendary.

Edited by Ohnoto