For those fortunate enough...

Mortainius

To own a collectors edition copy of the game...

What are your thoughts on the exlusive armor sets available to us, I was amazed and astounded by the imperial set of armor!

However i wanted to crack my disks in half at how stupid, lazy and "spit in your customers face" the republic set is......

I mean, if i wanted to look like i worked in a republic office doing paperwork all day I have purchased SW:Revenge of the photocopier!

With the exeption of the imperial trooper armor i'm MASSIVELY dissapointed at the rewards available to those who purchased this version of the game :(

Anyone share my feelings on this?

I think it was a complete waste, the only cool thing was the speeder and at 40 it becomes useless.

Since when do people buy Collectors Editions for advantageous items? I thought they were for collectors to collect, as in having unique items and what not regardless of the usages. I like my unique speeder...

Since when do people buy Collectors Editions for advantageous items? I thought they were for collectors to collect, as in having unique items and what not regardless of the usages. I like my unique speeder...

I got mine to have unique items, though I don't think that person was wanting advantageous, they just didn't like what was there.

I like the extra customizations, though I would want to see customizations for all companions, not just the select few. I do have the CE version on my T7 droid, which makes it look very different from all of the other ones.

I didn't get it for any advantage; I just think they could have put in some items that were actually cool looking. Not hey look that guy wasted his money on the CE. The statue was awesome, until I ran FE and seen that Darth Malgus is the biggest wussy in the universe.

Edited by Vorlander

I got mine to have unique items, though I don't think that person was wanting advantageous, they just didn't like what was there.

I like the extra customizations, though I would want to see customizations for all companions, not just the select few. I do have the CE version on my T7 droid, which makes it look very different from all of the other ones.

IIRC it's the same skin as the astromech from KOTOR :) which to be fair.... was cool but it's about the only cool thing (besides imperial armor)