Super easy fix for BM bags!! support this!

Arrianlol

Really simple. Quadruple the token cost of BM items and have bags drop -at least- 1 token a piece (maybe a 20%ish chance to drop more)

If a single bag has a 25% chance to drop a com...then this simple change basically yields the same result, but with 100% accuracy.

Discuss.

Been suggested multiple times. Never a peep from BW.

Some of the worst communication I've ever seen from an MMOG dev team, and I've seen a lot of ****** dev teams.

What do you expect with the constant whinning on these forums? I wouldnt communicate with you lot either tbh.

Really simple. Quadruple the token cost of BM items and have bags drop -at least- 1 token a piece (maybe a 20%ish chance to drop more)

If a single bag has a 25% chance to drop a com...then this simple change basically yields the same result, but with 100% accuracy.

Discuss.

LINEAR = bad for gear progression. Bad idea which is why you haven't been replied to.

Been suggested multiple times. Never a peep from BW.

Some of the worst communication I've ever seen from an MMOG dev team, and I've seen a lot of ****** dev teams.

what games are you playing that you expect a dev to come in and placate all the whiners on the forums?

Ive never seen a dev respond to an individual crying on any game, ever. which is what i expect