What off-set pieces are best for parakeet.

Blake_R_

So basically I want to know what implant, earpiece, weapon and wrist type I should get for the Carolina Parakeet spec. I am planning to use either Eliminators or Combat tech set pieces, but I have no idea which off-set pieces to go for, between SuperCommando and Eliminators.

Thanks for any help you can give, I could not find any information on this particular question anywhere.

Edited by Blake_R_

Given that the main armour pieces have removable mods, there's no way of knowing your current stats and therefore no way to know what you need.

Look at the sticky, there is a section in there discussing stats and how high to go before you hit the soft cap of diminishing returns. Use that to decide which mods / enhancements / non-visible pieces to use.

That's a very good point, but my question is more directed towards the choice between being more tanky or more damage. As I know people use combat tech or eliminator for parakeet, but I have no idea if they are using tank implants, ear pieces and weapons. But I do know that I should be using a shield generator, but is that enough? Do I need to become a little more tanky with supercommando implants and such, or should I just take more damage?