Free transfers in the future?

Drakinor

I'd love this. While looking around at servers, to get a feel for what they were like, I have a few repub toons that I'd like to consolidate on one server, not even counting my extra sith toons I have on a couple o' servers. Unfortunately, I have friends all over the place! Ugh! Consolidation = would be nice, indeedy.

Server transfers would be muchly appreciated. :D

Edited by Paralassa
/signed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please follow the lead Trion set with Rift and offer free server transfers. Dont penalize us because our friends are on another server, or the server were on is PvP and we know we'd have a much better experience on an RP server, etc, etc, etc.. Edited by Paralassa
/signed

I think it's about settling in into a fresh game and doubt it will cause much problems as with the days after release when queues compelled you to create a new char in a different place, not the server you intially had chosen. Edited by Paralassa
/signed

I made my char on West Coast Server when im an East Coast player and i didnt realize my mistake until i was 40 now re rolling the same class is not an option as i not want to do the same story twice.

I will make a new opposite faction char on a east coast server and wait for server transfer free or paid to get my char to eastcoast.

Yeah this one is totally on me....

Edited by Paralassa
content

/singed

I do not mind paying for a character transfer what so ever. I would realy enjoy it if this was implimented within the next month or so! I could really just use a word on MAYBE we should consider this or this will be discussed at a later date. This well tell me what I will need to do and how long until release :/

I strongly doubt the server structure Bioware chose will allow them to do free transfers like Rift offered. If anything this is EA and it will be 25$ per transfer.

The simple fact that Bioware has avoided this thread is almost guaranteeing it will be 25$

Edited by Puremallace

Hi all!

We've recently had to remove or edit some posts in this thread, and would like to take a moment to remind please keep their posts constructive. Please do not simply bump the thread with /signed; make sure you are contributing to the discussion as well!

Thank you.

I support the idea of transferring entirely, whether paid or free it doesn't bother me.

My own reasons are actually because I levelled my main on one server, only to find that another server has dramatically more RP on it and I'd like to go there (where my alt is :p).

I am in full support of character transfers. I would also like to request that we are able to transfer characters between regions (from European servers to North American servers and vice versa). Currently I’m playing with limited success from Afghanistan. My main character was created on an east coast server; however I have noticed better latency when I created a character on a European server. So while I’m here I’d like to transfer him to a European server so that my play experience will be better, and then have the ability to transfer him to a west coast server when I’m done here. Thanks!