So funny I cried.

finkelmana

So a couple of my friends decided to play SWTOR together. Most of us are MMO veterans and took to the game easily. One of us, however is a bit more... starry eyed. While we look at the interfleet transport bewteen the fleet as a waste of time and poor design, he says, "This is so cool! You can fly to another ship!" He is the type of guy who spend 100,000 credits on a purple item in the GTN, when there is a green item that is just as good for 5000 credits. You all know one of these? Dont get me wrong, he is the nicest guy you will ever meet, just a but naive.

So one day the guild was bored and decided to get datacrons for people who missed them. We were on Tython. I was trying to find a datacron, which I already had, but forgot exactly where it was. So im flying around and he is following me looking too. I see him aggro a mob in the distance, thought nothing of it. He was level 40 something. All of a sudden, he screams into vent like a little girl, "OMG its a champion get over here and help me!" I click on the mob to see what it was. I replied into vent, "its level 9" and flew away. Everyone in vent was in tears.

Edited by finkelmana