Questions about crew skills

deathenemy

That statement is basically just referring to the resources for each crew skill. There are crafting skills and gathering skills.

Artifice - Crafting Skill

- Benefits from Archaeology and Treasure Hunting

- Crafts Hilts, Color Crystals, Enhancements, Lightsabers and Off-hands.

Biochem - Crafting Skill

- Benefits from Bioanalysis and Diplomacy.

- Crafts consumables (medpacs, stims, adrenals), and implants.

Cybertech - Crafting Skill

- Benefits from Scavenging and Underworld Trading

- Crafts Earpieces, grenades, armoring, mods, speeders and ship upgrades.

Armormech - Crafting Skill

- Benefits from Scavenging and Underworld Trading

- Crafts heavy and medium armor for troopers/bounty hunters and agents/smugglers.

Armstech - Crafting Skill

- Benefits from Scavenging and Investigation

- Crafts weapons (blasters, vibroknifes, etc.) and barrels.

Synthweaving - Crafting Skill

- Benefits from Archaeology and Underworld Trading

- Crafts armor for force users (Sith Warrior/Inquisitor and Jedi Knight/Consular).

I might not be 100% correct on this, I just wrote this up right now. That should help as a start, though.

Does anyone know which crystals are for synthweaving or artifice? i have synthweaving but occasionally get crystals doing archeology crew skills and not sure if only artifice people can use it?

Does anyone know which crystals are for synthweaving or artifice? i have synthweaving but occasionally get crystals doing archeology crew skills and not sure if only artifice people can use it?

Color crystals are artifice only. I know the power crystals and artifacts are synthweaving. No clue if either are also artifice.

And just to pop in, from the guild summit, we also know that come 1.2 (currently scheduled to hit in about 1 month)

Armormech, synthweaving (and I believe armstech) will also be able to craft augments. Slicing will produce the mats for augments.

(which gives armormech, synthweaving, and armstech a 3rd mat skill associated with them)

Color crystals are artifice only. I know the power crystals and artifacts are synthweaving. No clue if either are also artifice.

And just to pop in, from the guild summit, we also know that come 1.2 (currently scheduled to hit in about 1 month)

Armormech, synthweaving (and I believe armstech) will also be able to craft augments. Slicing will produce the mats for augments.

(which gives armormech, synthweaving, and armstech a 3rd mat skill associated with them)

What do you mean by augments? I am still a novice when it comes to crafting and crew skills.