Why can't Rattaki be Sith Warriors?

DarthKeredias

The point is your Sith Warrior is supposed to be a decedent to the ancient Sith species, part of long standing blood line of powerful Sith Lords.

Which could only mean you would be Sith Pureblood or Human.

Zabrak is already a huge exception.

Of course with 1.2 coming in that will destroy it. I'm expecting Twi'lek Sith Warrior's everywhere.

Slave species need to stay slave species ... there goes my immersion.

Of course with 1.2 coming in that will destroy it. I'm expecting Twi'lek Sith Warrior's everywhere.

How about some Sith pureblood Jedi for your immersion then?

There are twi'lek warrior npcs all over the place already though..

But thoughs Sith Twi'lek were slaves before they became Sith, and it is always made clear, when you speak to one.

The player Sith Warrior and his family since along, long time ago, has always been a noble. Having a Twi'lek noble is ridiculous.

Edited by AngelousWang

The point is your Sith Warrior is supposed to be a decedent to the ancient Sith species, part of long standing blood line of powerful Sith Lords.

Which could only mean you would be Sith Pureblood or Human.

Zabrak is already a huge exception.

Zabrak aren't really a huge exception, the Imperial ones are hybrids in this game. Either Human/Zabrak or Zabrak/Sith and are descendants of the original Fallen Jedi and meet the reqs for being SWs.

Edited by Temeluchus

If having a legacy from my Rattataki sorc lets me make a Rattataki warrior, I'm going to do it, in fact, I'm waiting specifically to do it.

I'm an established sith bloodline, and anyone who wants to stop my force sensitive relatives from going to the academy is already breaking imperial law, not to mention they can talk to my saber.

This is a good thing though, some people don't like aliens as sith, guess what, either does most of the empire. You get talked down to all the time and have to prove your power.

Then there is the other camp that think the old ways are simply crippling the empire, like the entire storyline behind red reaper.

The real reason though that Rattataki can't be warriors without legacy grandfathering is actually pretty simple. Only humans can be EVERYTHING.

Edited by Yvolution

But they will be the descendants/relations of Sith Inquisitors, giving them the aforementioned strong Sith bloodlines.

Play through the JK story, you can have one of those (light side option requaired)

Actually, you are kind of wrong.

Scourge does help the JK, because he wants to put an end to the Emperor and his plans but he makes it clear time and time again that he is Sith and will always be and will not betray the Empire as a whole.

"Though officially part of the Jedi Knight's team, Scourge made it clear that he viewed it as an alliance of convenience (though he did try to persuade the Jedi to open himself up to the Sith way.) After seemingly defeating the Emperor, Scourge was awarded the Republic Cross of Glory. Though he could not return to the Sith for betraying the Emperor nor become a Jedi, Scourge stated that he would stay until he was certain that the Emperor hadn't left any surprises."-Wookipedia

Edited by Temeluchus

But they will be the descendants/relations of Sith Inquisitors, giving them the aforementioned strong Sith bloodlines.

Actually, Sith Inquisitors are all slaves. Even the Pureblood-Inquisitors are from the slave caste.

Edited by Vid-szhite

I think he meant that the alts will be relations of the SI(their main) who has become

a Darth,recieved a seat on the Council and now is what is to be considered a "proper"Sith.

Precisely. They start out a slave and rise through the ranks, therefore giving their bloodline an incredible amount more political sway in the Empire. Therefore, the son or daughter or other relative of a Sith Inquisitor is automatically going to be from a powerful Sith family.

Scourge does help the JK, because he wants to put an end to the Emperor and his plans but he makes it clear time and time again that he is Sith and will always be and will not betray the Empire as a whole.

"Though officially part of the Jedi Knight's team, Scourge made it clear that he viewed it as an alliance of convenience (though he did try to persuade the Jedi to open himself up to the Sith way.) After seemingly defeating the Emperor, Scourge was awarded the Republic Cross of Glory. Though he could not return to the Sith for betraying the Emperor nor become a Jedi, Scourge stated that he would stay until he was certain that the Emperor hadn't left any surprises."-Wookipedia

Pretty sure the person was talking about Lord Praven.

Someone somewhere else suggested they should just let you pick which story to follow (the SI or SW one) based on the race rather than which Sith class. Not seen how being a different class would make that much difference so far (other than the cutscenes).

Would be ultra-cool if they added a third completely race-neutral story. It follows the lore as several Sith Lords have broke tradition and trained their personal acolytes seperately. Add something to it at some point where the player performs some feat - betrayal - whatever to join the true Sith community. Honestly though, that'd probably take way to much work.

As MiketTDo said I was refering to Lord Praven who you fight on tattoine, after you beat him if you take the lightside option of sending him to join the jedi order he turns up again on Corrillia and at that point I think he is technicly a jedi (he still has the same clothing and red saber though).

As MiketTDo said I was refering to Lord Praven who you fight on tattoine, after you beat him if you take the lightside option of sending him to join the jedi order he turns up again on Corrillia and at that point I think he is technicly a jedi (he still has the same clothing and red saber though).

Nice,Forgot about him. Thanks.