Guild Summit Panel: Marketing

EdAraujo

The reason people abandon the game at level 50 is directly connected with the difficulty to pug up.

There a lot of casual players that didn't got into a guild, and/or doesn't have many friends in game, and/or the guild mates are not 50 yet. Without a really useful tool to pug, the guys has to go through several planets shouting out in general pledging for group. And that sucks.

Many of my friends abandoned the game because of that, and I stayed only because I love alts. :)

Edited by EdAraujo

Hello EdAraujo,

The request for a LFG tool or Dungeon Finder group tool is a common request on the forums. We currently have a main thread where players are discussing the request for this feature here: Dungeon Finder Needed Badly

We also responded to a request for this tool in our Community Q&A: Feb 24th blog.

deusBAAL: Will you be providing a LFG tool? What will be its features? How will it be intended to work and when can we expect it to go live?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Writer): We are hard at work on a much more robust LFG functionality that will quickly help put groups together while still offering the flexibility to decide how you group and what sort of people you want to be grouped with. We’ll release more details as we get closer to release.

We are now closing this thread to help consolidate discussion on this topic. We encourage you to join the thread to give us feedback regarding this request. Thanks!