1.2/Legacy Release date

MotheSith

Ok, I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times before, but I can't seem to find the thread whatever through google or any other means, so...

When will legacy be released?

I heard march.. but.. its march now.. so..? When in march?

Any guesses, or information you on lookers can provide?

This legacy taunting has been going at my side for AGES. Ohoohhooohhooo.. I REALLY want legacy... T____T

Also a general rule: I've come across some arrogant dips***s when coming on forums in general. So, if you give me grief, I'll give you grief. Not tolerating your s***storm. Just sayin'

Other then that :D I'll treat you nicely ;P All answers welcome :D

I personally never take a "speculated" or windowed time frame as being set in stone nor do I ever think it will be within the first week of said time frame. I do recall them mentioning March but would only think that they can have been giving an estimated time frame as that is what they may have in the office to shoot for. That said, I would give them the entire month to get things right before something is rushed out and not really ready.

That said, I do not recall ever seeing a set in stone "date" for this feature to be released.

I find this thread interesting, at the release of "Rise of the Rakghouls" developers made an announcement that 1.2 would be released in March. Now with there teaser video they stated that legacy would be released with 1.2. So now it is obvious that eather 1. 1.2 will not have legacy in it. Or 2 1.2 will have legacy in it and it will be released in April now.

Now there hasn't been any announcements on delay's that I can find for update 1.2. So what is really going on??

I find this thread interesting, at the release of "Rise of the Rakghouls" developers made an announcement that 1.2 would be released in March. Now with there teaser video they stated that legacy would be released with 1.2. So now it is obvious that eather 1. 1.2 will not have legacy in it. Or 2 1.2 will have legacy in it and it will be released in April now.

Now there hasn't been any announcements on delay's that I can find for update 1.2. So what is really going on??

A definite release of March was never stated. Always possibly.

About the middle of the page is where we are informed of the release push back.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=343231