Solution to Tomb of Freedon Nadd Queueing Problem

Orangerascal

It's all good and well telling us to reroll else where, but what about time in the characters? I am on Bloodworthy, and it's 2nd to Tomb of Freedom... in terms of que time.

I will move and so will my friend if we could transfer.. When we joined the server it was 'STANDARD'.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good and well telling us to reroll else where, but what about time in the characters? I am on Bloodworthy, and it's 2nd to Tomb of Freedom... in terms of que time.

I will move and so will my friend if we could transfer.. When we joined the server it was 'STANDARD'.

Sorry but unless your playing 24/7 you dont have that much time in the game...people are just crying for entitlement purposes...

Actually nothing needs to be...re-roll if your not happy with que...

As soon as somebody finds your character, hacks bioware data base and transfers your char into a "full server, just as ours i would see your face. Would you reroll on an ther server with a lvl 20 or + character and start a new, or wait, and in the maintime whining?

We do, you should not...yet :jawa_evil:

Sorry but unless your playing 24/7 you dont have that much time in the game...people are just crying for entitlement purposes...

I may not have much time in game, but I have certain times when I am not busy at work when I want to play, so any time in game is more than none. No entitlement purpose here, so stop assuming and get your thumb out your ***. I am not moaning at BioWare as I am confident their post launch plans will free up space on servers, I am just agitated at queuing.

As soon as somebody finds your character, hacks bioware data base and transfers your char into a "full server, just as ours i would see your face. Would you reroll on an ther server with a lvl 20 or + character and start a new, or wait, and in the maintime whining?

+1

Thank you for agreeing.

Bioware, please be a troll and do what Tulum suggested to the forum trolls.

I'm not crying and I will wait for my place in the queue.

I would re-roll but when your in a guild, with a lot of friends who have also played for a bit of time, its a logistical nightmare trying to get everyone aware that your moving, to make sure you get the same name on the new server, same guild name etc etc.

I understand your view on it, and its your view so fair enough, but it is the social aspect of the game, which is large in an MMO.

Besides, if people start moving servers it will only cause problems for those servers that are not seeing any queues at the moment.

I expect they will eventually lift the cap if there is one, or add extra slots, which will be fine and will be welcome, and I know most are purely just frustrated because were all eager to play and tempers are frayed.

I propose that you clone the server. This way the leaders of the Italian, Spanish, and UK communities can go their separate way. I propose the smaller spanish and Italian communities can go one server, while the bigger UK community can go on a different server.

All BioWare had to do was put a damn lil label under a bunch of servers

"spanish server", "italian server", "UK server"

and they didnt.

they couldnt be arsed to spend a grand total of 30 seconds of their lives to ease the experience of tens of thousands of paying customers using their product

and now you really think they are gonna bother with cloning a server in 3 shards and split the database accordingly????

wow....talk about ingenuity

they dont care dude, BioWare live by the Principle of Least Effort, which dictates that the best course of action always is

a) do nothing

b) pretend there isnt any problem

c) close threads and sweep the issue under the rug when they conflict with b)

Why has nobody showered this comment with praise? i laughed out loud. Brilliant.

as i was intended to do , but you beat me to it xD

And i support this petition.

I spended about 16 hours on my char on this server.

I havent encountered a wait since i played outside the peak times.

I can understand the devs point by saying : Reroll to another server.

They also have to atleast think about the fact , that 3 large communities have deciced to roll on 1 server to ensure we have good PvP.

Downside is the queu time.

TBH i dont mind rerolling myself but i will lose the ppl i enjoy platying with ( not just my guildies but ppl from other guilds aswell ). Wich offcourse in any case is a great loss.

I just hope the devs atleast want to take a few minute's to ovethink this petition.

Imo they handled the servers very good sofar and we created the problem ourselve's , i still humbly ask to take a look at the situation.I also hope that they can come with atleast an answer.

Edited by DarthQube

This is not a bad idea, but it would leave alot of trash behind. Perhaps a free transfer for guilds? Thus moving an entire guild and giving all members the ability to transfer with the guild or stay.

Bioware decides the destination, probably the least populated server

That is BS.. Don't expect them to Bow to one players Question. It is pre launch and EA. lol.

Get a grip guys.

The problem is the Spanish community, we are not enough for divide us in different servers, so we need stay in the same together, and in this case we are in largest server (speaking in population).

Yes i feel they should have made atleast 1 spanish server.

I am happy that most of the spanish made an seperate general chat.

kudos to that!

Me and 5 guildmates are on Ventrilo and discuss our queues, it now begins from 2100+ :p

It's a 4-hour queue at the minimum, but the problem is that after the actual queue nobody has been able to get in, everyone got errors such as "Error 9000" or "You have been disconnected", and then they were back to 2000+ :p

I don't know what can be done for our server (increase capacity, offer migrations, something else?) but I'd recommend something is done soon :D

As for me, I plan to wait in the queue (started at 1720) once today, and if I don't get in, since I will be playing Empire, I will go to another server and check the Republic out :cool:

Me and 5 guildmates are on Ventrilo and discuss our queues, it now begins from 2100+ :p

It's a 4-hour queue at the minimum, but the problem is that after the actual queue nobody has been able to get in, everyone got errors such as "Error 9000" or "You have been disconnected", and then they were back to 2000+ :p

I don't know what can be done for our server (increase capacity, offer migrations, something else?) but I'd recommend something is done soon :D

As for me, I plan to wait in the queue (started at 1720) once today, and if I don't get in, since I will be playing Empire, I will go to another server and check the Republic out :cool:

Do that, the inquisition will do the same on you.

We are watching:sy_empire::ph_danger::sy_empire:

*** are tou talking about? Last i checked no ones accrs have been hacked...if people are going to cry because the que rimes were expected than cry. Sorry but BW knows what theyre doing. If people expected no ques in the ega than they never played a mmo before...these people have two options. **** and deal with it for short time or reroll on a dead server.