December people, what class will you roll?

ckin-

December people. What kind of server, faction, class, subclass will you roll and why?

I'm thinking about rolling on a RP-PVP server because I've heard some say that there are more mature people there who respect your fellow player more.

I'm undecided if I will roll Rebellion or Empire. I'm thinking Rebellion since I've heard that the ratio leans a lot towards the Empire. But I've also heard most RP servers tend to have more people in the Rebellion faction.

If I roll Rebellion I'll probably try out the Jedi Consular Shadow class. Mainly because I never played a Rogue in WoW, and always wanted to, and it seems that class is the most Rogue like class in SWTOR. Otherwise if I roll Empire I'll choose the Sith Inquisitor Assassin for the same reason.

cyborg male trooper vanguard.

1. Our guns are flashy.

2. Our armor is stuntin'.

3. The force is for women and children in robes.

4. Cyborg seems appropriate. Mass Effect 2's John/Jane Shepherd got me hard for the half built human prototype soldier.

5. Vanguard has so many different abilities and colors to suit my robo-ADD.

Edited by Brekton

December 11th here folks. I rolled a cyborg Bounty Hunter during the Thanksgiving beta test and that's exactly what I intend to create today. I've been a member of a guild led by a high school friend who is an MMO pro with a following of about sixty people which explains why I am on Helm of Graush....I was assigned there since I was in a pre-launch guild. I am ready today to start my oppurtunistic quest for fortune and heaven help anyone who gets in my sights. Lots of explosive darts, rail gun blasts and explosive missiles for my enemies. I also have a physics final at 8am tomorrow Bioware so thanks for waiting until today to give me access :mad:

December 11th here folks. I rolled a cyborg Bounty Hunter during the Thanksgiving beta test and that's exactly what I intend to create today. I've been a member of a guild led by a high school friend who is an MMO pro with a following of about sixty people which explains why I am on Helm of Graush....I was assigned there since I was in a pre-launch guild. I am ready today to start my oppurtunistic quest for fortune and heaven help anyone who gets in my sights. Lots of explosive darts, rail gun blasts and explosive missiles for my enemies. I also have a physics final at 8am tomorrow Bioware so thanks for waiting until today to give me access :mad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.