**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am i missing something? where are these people getting intel on the "newest" waves?

I am 12-13-2011 / 13-12-2011

And i am starting to worry i did not follow pre-order correctly. But I did, i did! I know because my code cannot be re entered...

*rolls on floor knees in hands * "I'm not crazy...Im not crazy"

go to their twee page at

just leave it open in a tab on your explorer and new tweets will show up with a (1) or however many new tweets there are in that tab. The waves are posted here as soon as they go out and this is generally faster than the updates on the forums since its just a quick message.

OMG I am in!

12.16.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

I ordered and redeemed on the 9th, but that was the day their accounts where broken and by entering my code they broke my account so it took them till the 14th to fix it, god knows why it took them so long to fix it, because I gave them all the information on the 9th too... lol

CHARLIZARD!

Bioware have not messed up, either you have, origin have or the retailer you got your game from has.

I think I've read about 10 too many people complaining about the issues they are having all of which don't appear to be Biowares fault, but in fact your retailer, origin or actually yourself.

Listen if you didn't pre-order until this week, please don't spit your dummy out about not being in game. You came very, very late to the party. Bioware have advertised up to 5 days before launch that you might get access, this means if they choose to they can give you access 1 day before and they will be honouring their commitment. So anything before that is a damn good job.

If you are having issues you just need to look at either the official Twitter feed or Rockjaws twitter feed (senior community manager), to see that they are working their socks off to answer everyones questions. There is a huge volume hitting their customer services so it's not going to be easy to answer every query at the drop of a hat.

Communication has been excellent. They are letting people into the game in waves and I believe trying to get up to today by tonight. So give them a little slack, have some patience and chill out.

And when you get in, HAVE FUN! :)

Arthurian - Niman Server Euro