**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rage cause I'm an Augustite and I'm hagning out with a bunch of snowmen instead of catching the sweet rays of tatooine!

I feel your pain dude, I redeemed mine on July 21st, and I still haven't recieved my email and people from October, November are already playing it way ahead of me.... I'm just disappointed beyond belief and to think I preordered the collector's edition...

FYI, I redeemed my code on the night of December 14th (like at... 2 AM, yeah, weird hours I know) and received my galaxy entry pass like 30 minutes ago.:confused:

I think we hang about morning of 14th now - the next wave should clear out the whole day :)

I feel your pain dude, I redeemed mine on July 21st, and I still haven't recieved my email and people from October, November are already playing it way ahead of me.... I'm just disappointed beyond belief and to think I preordered the collector's edition...

Maby try to just play the game? You dont NEED the e-mail, its just a reminder.

I keep saying I am actually a 9th but they covered me in a sheep's 14th skin! I don't belong here!

is a little frustrated that they broke my account and I have to pay for their incompetence. But feel really bad for the early preorders that are still waiting.

I keep saying I am actually a 9th but they covered me in a sheep's 14th skin! I don't belong here!

is a little frustrated that they broke my account and I have to pay for their incompetence. But feel really bad for the early preorders that are still waiting.

same !

12/13, got the ready to play e-mail, but I am at work. The kids will be in bed really early tonight.

Same here. Gonna pack my one-year-old full of milk and oatmeal and put him to bed at 8:30pm. Gave the wife some lovin' last night and so I'm good for another couple of days. No one will bother me tonight.