**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they might not want to have us waiting for an email when the 20th gets here. It will really be a train wreck if people that buy the game on the 20th find out they can't get in. We won't even talk about launchers being able to get in while preorder players remain in a holding pattern lol.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! :(

Dec. 9th here. I was soooo certain I would get in today, but I have to wait another 24 hours... atleast!

But hey, nothing we can do about it..... except:

BONUSWAVE!!!!!!!!!!

what? No. There are more waves, relax.

Here we go! Get ready! *Grabs her surfboard*

First Wave 8:00 a.m. CST

- Up to Dec. 8

It was announced that there will not be any more invite waves today.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=317844#edit317844

I hope you understand that this is not correct - the second post was left over, there will still be more waves today, to get all of December Pre-orders in.

I've never been so happy to realize that I got trolled HARD.

People, in the link where it says there was only one wave today, the person just edited the post from last night. Actually go to the sticky on the top of the forum and you will see that there is no mention on the waves being cut short today.

I'm sure this has been stated but I want to reiterate to all those whom are posting their disappointment because they have not got an invited yet. What did you expect? you pre-ordered in December when it was released and announced in July. Good Luck to those of you whom are still waiting patiently

WOW that's a huge assumption. There are a number of us who pre-ordered early (Aug 22 here) but either didn't enter codes or didn't receive our codes until December.

Of course, we were never told that our early access would be based on when we entered our pre0order codes until a week or so ago.

One would think that if you ordered the game from the actual maker, they would know when they issued you their code and when you purchased your pre-order

So I been wondering something about the queues to get in the game....

I know in some games like take EQ1/EQ2 .. sometimes the LOGIN servers are down but folks are playing meaning they have a separation layer there. Are the long queues for folks making new toons aka using primarily a LOGIN server not a world server. Or are the long queues for folks with made toons trying to get into a a world server?

Only someone that has been playing the last few days can answer that but just curious if its the login and character generation that is the long queue or the world servers.