**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg ... everyone KNEW what 'UP TO 5 days' meant, had they got in early, they would've been fine, but they all perfectly understood that they may not get in on the 15th.

But now that they haven't, and their little snowflake feelings are hurt, NOW it's an issue. Again, you KNEW you may not get in on the 15th, you're only complaining because you let yourself get your hope up, period. Now please ... quit ... crying.

Edited by Tirranus

i sense disturbance in the force, something may go wrong

Or you could just know how badly they've handled their launch so far and this is just par for the course. How can you release an official statement saying you think you can get everybody in and then invite 1 effing wave of people??? RANK AMATEURS!

They are trolling. The mod posted the new thread for today's invites off of yesterdays ending. Either to save server room for forums or just to make things easier.. RIGHT BEFORE IT, they have announced the rest of the pre-orders will be getting in today PROVIDED there are no MAJOR issues. I'm positive they will let us know if there is a major issue and as to why we wont get in if there is. Now everyone may not get in early in the day but they did say the rest of December invites will get in. The first wave reach all the way to Dec 8th, according to a user post, so that gives the rest of us hope since the early access started on the 13th.

omg ... everyone KNEW what 'UP TO 5 days' meant, had they got in early, they would've been fine, but they all perfectly understood that they may not get in on the 15th.

But now that they haven't, and their little snowflake feelings are hurt, NOW it's an issue. Again, you KNEW you may not get in on the 15th, you're only complaining because you let yourself get your hope up, period. Now please ... quit ... crying.

Again though, if they'd just published a worse case scenario time-line things would have gone up to 100% and complaints would have been up to 100% less.

Bioware created a rod for their own back with the sheer lack of information.

To the people that get in today...I hope you get as much playtime in as possible during the day b/c come 6-7pm EST your going to be amazed at how insane the queue times are going to be. Not trying to troll just a heads up. Last night every US server had at least a 15 minute queue time. most 20-30 and some poor guys (Harbinger) 60+.

if you experience a disconnect or a client crash. You receive no grace period for logging back in. Its straight to the end of the line for you. Just giving fair warning.

I totally expect to see the forums blow up tonight with ppl angry about error: 9000 or 1003 disconnects. Find comfort in knowing its not a problem on your end.

At least the game is fantastic once you finally get in!

Good luck

Enjoy!