• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

shove ur hope down the loo when u go flush ur head noobs

who ever is defending them in this early access thing, can go blow a donkey :p

yes im not defending people who say its wrong to not get a refund on the mislead advertising....

but its wrong for the big profit making company to be non-sympathetic toward those who didnt understand clearly, that its a staggered thing...

who agrees ? :D

Not once has BioWare or EA stated that anyone would get access ON the 15th, it was starting early access on the 15th! for UP TO 5 days early access not 5 days early access.

They are doing it slowly for a reason, not trying to annoy people and I think 4 days early access is ample, yes people have been in there for a few days now but so what, people you will get in today just relax and stop all this speculation and you feel cheated nonsense.

I am a Dec 12th Pre order I would have been an October pre order but I didn't read the crap properly, my mistake but still I think they are doing a good job and need people to relax instead of cramming the forums with rubbish

Have faith you will be in today

yes today is the 16th HELLO thats 4 days come one people....

maybe i'll get in on wave 274...nope...275? Nope...i've been patient and i understand a first come first serve basis, but i'm getting a little tired of being jerked around. If they just gave us an indication of when we would be in (ie check back on 12/16 at 10am cst) i would be fine with that its the constant am i in yet? Am i in yet?? That is getting ridiculous.

wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

i want to say somehting...

BONUS WAVE!!!

no seriously, they dont have issues with preorders at the moment as some1 suggested. they just have a peak in orders for december and if they say on twitter they will get atleast to the 15th its probable they will.

the only interfrenece on this might be bug fixes and preparation for the 20th. they will need staff for this, as they will to stabilize the servers etc. I also suppose they want to gief their crew atleast half a day rest before the launch? they deserve it.

anyways they have all the interest in finishing preorders today so they can gief a day off or something and then assign all staff to new priorities.

having a dude say on twitter that they will reach the 15 and then not do it would be suicidal if not just plain silly... i doubt that a million dollar investment would allow that...

anyways, they know the numbers we dont, lets just wait and sing:

BONUS WAVE

BONUS WAVE

etc etc

lol

shove ur hope down the loo when u go flush ur head noobs

who ever is defending them in this early access thing, can go blow a donkey :p

yes im not defending people who say its wrong to not get a refund on the mislead advertising....

but its wrong for the big profit making company to be non-sympathetic toward those who didnt understand clearly, that its a staggered thing...

who agrees ? :D

Understand what exactly? Before I attack your intelligence I want to be sure.

yes today is the 16th HELLO thats 4 days come one people....

Read it properly it says "UP TO 5 DAYS EARLY ACCESS STARTING ON THE 15TH"

It doesnt say "5 DAYS EARLY ACCESS"

Which means you could have 1 day early access, I dont get what people dont understand !

Didn't get my code from Gamestop until the 13th, despite ordering at the beginning of the month, so I don't think I'll get in until later this evening... Having a retail copy of the game, and putting in the code for the first 30 days sub, should help you get in :)