**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not once has BioWare or EA stated that anyone would get access ON the 15th, it was starting early access on the 15th! for UP TO 5 days early access not 5 days early access.

They are doing it slowly for a reason, not trying to annoy people and I think 4 days early access is ample, yes people have been in there for a few days now but so what, people you will get in today just relax and stop all this speculation and you feel cheated nonsense.

I am a Dec 12th Pre order I would have been an October pre order but I didn't read the crap properly, my mistake but still I think they are doing a good job and need people to relax instead of cramming the forums with rubbish

Have faith you will be in today

I suspect I will get in some time today, I pre-ordered from Origin on the 8th but since the website was buggy that that my pre-order didn't actually register until the 9th, at least that's what my confirmation e-mail says, for some reason My Account doesn't give me any dates, just says I pre-ordered.

So I'm not worried, worst comes to worst I'll get in tomorrow, that's still 3 days, all in all that's pretty sweet, don't really see why you guys are complaining.

Also, after each wave, instead of waiting for the email - go ahead and start the game launcher and see if the PLAY button lights up.

Several people didn't get emails immediately but were still able to log in around the time they should've been.

So, if *I* were Dec 8-10, I'd at least give it a shot now...and again in about 20 mins.

No you did not, it was advertised that you'd get at least 5 days early access.

No, it was advertised that you would get UP TO 5 DAYS of EGA. Learn to read.

Also, $5.00 + $54.99 = $59.99 which is the retail price of the game.. In reality, the $5.00 tag is there as a "down payment" since the rest of the money hasn't been charged to your credit card yet. If you were to go out and buy the game on December 20th, you'd pay the same $59.99 at the store.

I have a question. If i buyed a pre-order for 5 $ will Ill be able to enter game before 20th? If not, what should I buy to enter?

Well the only reason you would want to do it at this stage is to make sure you can play on the 20th. Its possible places could run out of physical copies or it could take too long to get to you in the post.

Besides.. I bought mine from Amazon and there was no pre-order fee, just the cost of the game.

Dude, I'm going through the same dilemma right now.

The way I see it though, free dinner and drinks will ultimately lead to a happier in-game experience once I finally get home tonight. And tomorrow ----- SATURDAY

December 11th signing out.

Who actually goes to their work christmas parties? I mean seriously, what is wrong with you people? :p

No you did not, it was advertised that you'd get at least 5 days early access.

ok well the game comes out on the 20th......???Did you go to a different college than I did? Lets see 20-16....carry the 3.....oh wait its 4! Come on your the same people I was talking about stop bashing people that are upset at a company do they pay you to give us crap??

This is all for advertising, even if its negitive response its still serving its purpose. The sheer amount of people on this forum is proving it, people complaining to other people who may have not thought about the game now know about it. After this is over the pain of this will fade away and the amount of people buying this game will increase = more sub. , more money etc. etc.