Partial Sith Corruption?

Legendoom

Hey all,

I made another thread on this a while back, but it was ignored, so I'm reposting. How about the idea of having an option to only partly show sith corruption? I just finished my Sith Warrior, who at the end was level 5 Dark side. I was a big fan of the crimson and orange eyes, but the dark eye shadow and white skin wasn't great on me. What about implementing a system, instead of the current simple on/off button, that allows you to toggle on or off eye color, eye shadow and skin tone in sith corruption?

I think this would be a cool feature. Discuss.

You can make most of these specification when initially creating your character. If they come out with a character make-over option, would that be a good solution?

I like that idea, but it's not precisely what I'm talking about. You can choose features like light skin and eye shadow on creation, but since it's permanent, it's a bit of a story-killer if you're a character who starts out good and then is slowly corrupted by the dark side. Also, you can choose yellow eyes at creation, but that's about as dark as you can get. I would VERY much like orange, or better yet, red, eyes at creation (for humans anyway), or a partial sith corruption feature.

I made a similar suggestion as well about a month ago.. and was ingored as well :D

The idea is awesome and frankly, right now I'm Dark 5 on my SW and yet I prefer to use default skin tone without awesome red eyes rather than awesome red eyes but with zombie face drawback.

My suggestion was to split existing "show sith corruption" option into 3 minor:

- eye color

- skin tone

- veins and "shadow areas" on the face

With that kind of option, you could choose which thing to show and which should remain hidden according to your own liking. Of course if you were Dark 5 and had "eye corruption" checked, they would be shown as red. If you were Dark 2 or 3 - they would be yellow and so on. Customization on sith corruption but visual effects themselves should remain looking accordingly to current corruption level.

I'm jealous of my Jaesa. She can retain her skin tone while having corrupted eyes. I can't :(

Edited by gibmachine

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.