Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

English speaking UK server

Vialator

There are lots of people on Nightmare Lands EU/PVE from U.K. as I asked in General yesterday and got a bazillion replies of town and county names..! Also this server is where the PC GAMER (UK gaming magazine) republic/empire guilds are hosted. Haven't seen any non-english chat yet. Edited by zaaalbar

Which one has the most English speaking ppl and not claimed by the Russians/Spaniards and such please?

will they also be opening new pve eu English server today?

Thanks

Bao-Dur and Ludo Kressh came up last night while you guys were asleep. Those are the 2 newest pve servers for EU english and are currently light.

Edited by blckhood

What are the queue's like on these servers you mentioned please?

if you can list if its mostly English speaking and queue times- I would appreciate that

Thanks

I don't know, I am in the US. Was just trying to help you out since you asked if there are any new eu english pve realms. They are light since they are new.

Also, keep an eye on this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=254

They are posting when new servers come up. Scroll down to the last post on page 1 and those are the newest for eu.

Edited by blckhood

What ever you do stay out of The Ravager. This server seems to be filled with russians. I don't usually mind players speaking their native language on chat but the situation is getting out of hands here. They refuse to keep it on private/guild chats or to make their own custom channel.

I find this thread a bit distastefully introverted, no offense intended...

it should highlight to BW that perhaps an extra bit of localisation is needed for the future to give the Russians thier own server, or atleast giving some more server level chat channels to allow it to filter off and make it more useful to them also.

Generally speaking though, they're only English preferred, not enforced so as long as they aren't spamming there shouldn't be a problem, and if they are, there is always to report option.

Create servers that are designated English speaking for Ireland and UK players only, end of problem.

Couldn't care less what language people speak but it ruins servers for English speakers when they're overrun by certain other countries, not because of the language in general chat or whatever, but because the guilds they create and take over the server with will generally just stick with their own and any "community" between others is destroyed. Simple as that.

I find this thread a bit distastefully introverted, no offense intended...

it should highlight to BW that perhaps an extra bit of localisation is needed for the future to give the Russians thier own server, or atleast giving some more server level chat channels to allow it to filter off and make it more useful to them also.

Generally speaking though, they're only English preferred, not enforced so as long as they aren't spamming there shouldn't be a problem, and if they are, there is always to report option.

If you have spent any time playing World of Tanks, you would know why large numbers of Russians on your server is not a nice prospect.

Edited by damolawler

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.