Marauder leveling info

Cruces

Hola Marauder Community

Was looking for some Marauder leveling info and highlighs.

What unlocked abilities are available and when.

I'm leveling up the Ann tree.

(Example: on the Smuggler/Scoundrel early leveling is challenging. But at level 20 you get a skill (cant remember the name) that changes the leveling process. Then at level "blah" you get "sucker punch"...etc.)

I guess I'm looking for skill highlights, when when they become available.

Right now I'm new at level 13, and feeling a bit squishy/weak.

Well I have a jedi sentinel so the names of the moves will be different, but at 16 I believe you get zealotry strike which generates a great amount of focus, I'm not sure if you have rupture/cauterize yet but I know you get that before 20 and that's great, and I know at 20 you spec into overload saber and whatever the marauder equivelent would be but that makes your next 3 attacks burns, I'm sorry its a little vague, my main is a sorc but I hop on my lvl 20 sent, and I really don't have to much trouble, but I can tell you have all the moves I mentioned by 20 Edited by jbuschell

Go to the trainer, and select ALL from the tab, it will show you all of the abilities and the level you get them.

Squishy and weak? you're level 13, give it time.

Gear up Vette every time you can (quest reward) and swap to Quinn when you get him.

Keeping yourself and your companion fully geared up is CRUCIAL to melting mobs higher level than yourself.

I'm currently on my 2nd Marauder and I'm questing 3-4 levels above my own, with just Quinn.

When you get to the mid to late 20's, you'll start feeling the beast that is the Marauder :D

Hola Marauder Community

Was looking for some Marauder leveling info and highlighs.

What unlocked abilities are available and when.

I'm leveling up the Ann tree.

(Example: on the Smuggler/Scoundrel early leveling is challenging. But at level 20 you get a skill (cant remember the name) that changes the leveling process. Then at level "blah" you get "sucker punch"...etc.)

We get most of our really cool moves really late, but your level 20 talent tree moves help a lot. You mentioned leveling as annihilation, so once you get deadly saber at 20 you should feel a lot less squishy. More damaging dots and more self heals. Also once you get Pommel Strike and Savage Kick, standards and silvers go down pretty easily.

In PvP, the deciding move that made marauder "pretty fun" to "awesome!" is when you get execute.....at 46, lol.

SO STICK IT OUT, it's worth it.