Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patch 1.2

Sarfux

A lot of you will be VERY pleased with the things that are coming in this patch. There are loads and loads of patch notes with it also. I don't have them, but they will probably be on the test server to. All the things I can tell you are:

New planet called "Denova"

New Operation called "Denova"

New Graphics options

New Gear

New "neutral" warzone

New animations for some spells

Match to chest piece is coming back!

HUGE amount of endgame crafting. 4 pages of crafting notes they say they have guys

Removes the reliance on dailies to get your endgame gear therefore increasing amount of commendations you get from warzones.

Penalties for Quitters

Ability to vote to kick Idlers

Pre season rankings

Target of Target

Leaderboards

A lot more balancing changes

More Crafting BOE Items

Removable Armor/Barrels from epic Items

More social gear

Remove bag/quest reward system.

Direct purchase of gear/commendations

LOTS more stuff....but you will all just have to wait :) You will NOT be disappointed.

The game is coming together very well and will continue to grow and see major changes like these to make it better. Keep on going TOR, keep on going!

Edited by Sarfux

Match to chest piece is coming back!

Removable Armor/Barrels from epic Items

More social gear

Can't wait for these! Apparently saomeone in my guild was complaining that I was wearing level 30-ish Columni-modded gear because it did't have the extra aim and teh lack of set bonuses. Now I can tell them to stop complaining. As for the color changing, my Modified DTB-27 Bolt Blaster Pistol can finally match my RD-15B Commando Armoring. For teh social gear, hopefully they add the heavy armor opitions!

and if you are lying................I will be at your doorstep slapping you around.

Alright

But if I'm right. Then what? And I know I'm right...just watch. 100 percent right. I put my reputation on the line for it.

Can't wait for these! Apparently saomeone in my guild was complaining that I was wearing level 30-ish Columni-modded gear because it did't have the extra aim and teh lack of set bonuses. Now I can tell them to stop complaining. As for the color changing, my Modified DTB-27 Bolt Blaster Pistol can finally match my RD-15B Commando Armoring. For teh social gear, hopefully they add the heavy armor opitions!

Its spelled Columi! No N! Also, Most of this information was already pretty widely known....

Its spelled Columi! No N! Also, Most of this information was already pretty widely known....

Its the information that was datamined from Torhead.

They have information for the next 5 or so patches datamined so you can see whats coming up, it gets a little more vague after patch 1.2 but there is still information.

Also im not entirely sure there will be a completely new planet to explore i know that the new operation is ON denova, but im not sure it will be released as a planet. WE can always hope though right :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.