Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

LIVE STREAM: Jung Ma Dueling Tournament

Xavory

But wait! I also have a Shadow just like Shin. Are you shocked about that too?

I was in the process of calling you out for flagging mine when I saw your post. We offended someone thats for sure. How many do you get before they ban you?

Nah. They have a TON of Mods looking at everything here. I dunno I've gotten like six or seven warnings. I don't think they would actually ban a paying account

Nope. I just saw the Shadow part actually. Were you dueling with the Shadow or the Operative?

I duel with the Operative.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuF4TLmQ230VdFlWSnBqYWdYR1hiVXNBaUE5bTJtR2c&output=html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuF4TLmQ230VdHRENnB0ZjExZmFmQXZ6SF9CNDQ1c1E&output=html

There is the last 2 tournaments I was in.

Shadow has only been 60 for about a week. I might enter with him next weekend if the bags treat me right this week though.

Edited by Xavory

Shadow Tanks are def very good 1v1 but I honestly don't think anything other than an Op/Scoundrel would win something like a dueling tournament, (I could be very wrong). I'd like to duel more Scoundrel/Ops but most of them (not pointing the finger at you) have egos the size of a battleship Edited by Derian

Shadow Tanks are def very good 1v1 but I honestly don't think anything other than an Op/Scoundrel would win something like a dueling tournament, (I could be very wrong). I'd like to duel more Scoundrel/Ops but most of them (not pointing the finger at you) have egos the size of a battleship

Tank Shadows will never lose to an OP/Scound 1v1.

Tank Shadows will never lose to an OP/Scound 1v1.

What he ment was Tank Shadows SHOULD never lose to an Op/Scound 1v1. I put several of them out of the tournaments in those 2 brackets I linked.

Tank Sin/Shadows should never lose a 1v1 to ANY class.

What he ment was Tank Shadows SHOULD never lose to an Op/Scound 1v1. I put several of them out of the tournaments in those 2 brackets I linked.

Tank Sin/Shadows should never lose a 1v1 to ANY class.

I try different things. ('m a Sentinel) I fall back on some things I typically don't use (like Blade Rush) because they are force power, and my melee just misses way too much. The accuracy bonus currently is a joke. You have to pump in too many points for a small percentage gain.

Shadow Tanks are def very good 1v1 but I honestly don't think anything other than an Op/Scoundrel would win something like a dueling tournament, (I could be very wrong). I'd like to duel more Scoundrel/Ops but most of them (not pointing the finger at you) have egos the size of a battleship

Perfect example...Poison lmao

All this bravado aside, the game is actually pretty well balanced right now in 1v1s. Most base classes have an AC/Spec that in the right hands can do well. Tank Sins/Shadows currently are a little OP in 1v1s. They do too much damage for a 31pt Tank tree.

If they were adjusted a bit, you could literally not pick a class that would hands down win the tournament. It would go to the best player, or the RNG.

I should point out that Tidus won that first tournament as Deception spec.

Edited by Xavory

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.