Best advanced classes for players with disabilities

nukemeister

Naga Mouse would be highly recommended. If you click both right left mouse buttons at the same time you move forward. It has 12 buttons that relate to 1-12, and you can shift and ctrl using scroll up and down.

^ This.

I got a Razer Naga just a little bit ago 'cause I liked the idea of having my heals bound to the mouse while my attacks were readily accessible to my other hand.

Just recently, though, I fractured my hand, so I've been forced to play one handed, so I do everything with the mouse. It's a little obnoxious since I like to PvP and can't do that so well anymore, but I do fine in PvE.

I actually find it more comfortable to auto-run when I'm going places, though, and only use the 'left-click+right-click' for short distances and on the spot movement.

I'd recommend any of the healers. I play all three and I find that I do perfectly fine with all of them. I'm obviously not as mobile, but for most PvE content, you don't need to be. I've found that binding my three main heals to the '1-3' buttons on the mouse and some of my utility abilities to '4-6' work well, since I can just click the rest when needed

If you want to do DPS, I definitely second the mage/ranged route. Anything with a casting time is helpful, but you can pretty much just target an enemy and click through your entire rotation without worrying too much about it. I find that I can easily keep up with things on my Sage while using very little/no movement and just using my abilities.

Sage/Sorc/Mercenary/Commando are probably your best bets. I personally main as a Scoundrel healer, which works fine except when I want to DPS. I have a few long range abilities I use, but for the most part I don't DPS right now 'cause it's a pain trying to position myself behind the enemy.

Honestly, the game is easy enough that you can probably use most classes pretty efficiently by clicking. The most annoying part of this whole thing for me is how long it takes to type one handed. :\

Edited by Prophetic