OP, Concealment PvP Build?

Bethmora

So, I have tried a few builds for my Op and still seem to be weak in PvP. I see other op's out there doing better damage with what looks to be the same armor and weapons. i have speced concealment and up to my debilitate for the a shorter CD. I dont seem to find any builds on line for Ops just snipers. any help would be great.

So with the remaining 10 points put those anywhere? also, im guessing Op should be stacking Power & Crit?

You don't need that much crit really, power and surge are more important once you get to around 30% crit

So with the remaining 10 points put those anywhere? also, im guessing Op should be stacking Power & Crit?

You could do something like: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#4010cZGhMRdkbffzZhr.1 I suppose.

I just wanted to show what the basic concealment tree was like. I'm sure people can theorycraft and argue about where those other 10 points should go to give the most benefit, but that's not my area of expertise.

My area of expertise is stabbing people in warzones.

You could do something like: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#4010cZGhMRdkbffzZhr.1 I suppose.

I just wanted to show what the basic concealment tree was like. I'm sure people can theorycraft and argue about where those other 10 points should go to give the most benefit, but that's not my area of expertise.

My area of expertise is stabbing people in warzones.

Put those 2 points from Scounting to Pin Down and we talk.

The 3 points that are in Culling can go into Inclement Conditioning too, but thats a little more subjective.

But using those 2 points to have a better stealth detection and a 2% increase in useless stat instead of 2 second root? WHY???:eek:

Edited by Drakovicz

The only reason to go the stealth detection route is to go stealth hunting. Pin down is much more helpful in terms of locking down any type of enemy.

Concealment Operatives are not to be played by the rules. Backstab people often and never play fair.