dual wield mastery for pvp?

Brytag

thinking of maybe respeccing to grab this talent. my logic is i can use the same spec for pvp / pve maybe.

i dont know if it is worth 3 points though. seems our offhand is little more than a stat stick. but maybe im incorrect in this thinking. currently i run 35/2/4 but was thinking of going 35/5/1 to grab dual wield mastery.

can anyone help shed some light? i spoke with a several other watchman on my server and some say hell ya and others say hell no. so i guess its mainly just personal preference but i am more or less concerned about how much of an actual dps increase is it.

For me at 50 self-buffed, it adds ~200-400 to damage on the character sheet. Though offhand accuracy is 57% base (I think).

If you want to see the impact for yourself, respec and put 31 points in the Watchman tree hit accept and note the damage of your abilities that use two sabers (ie. Merciless Slash). Now put 3 points in Dual Wield Mastery, hit accept and compare the damage.

To me, it's a must have talent. If you're looking to get in to the second tier of the Combat tree, it becomes a no-brainer.

You should consider going in to the second tier of Combat for Focused Leap (Force Leap generates 1 extra focus)

Edited by Keja