Bring back duels on fleets

Please bring back duels on Fleets.

After all, fleets have become social centers and places where everyone spends most time doing nothing :) (waiting for raid, warzones....). It was great in beta, why did you remove it ?

Please bring back duels on Fleets.

After all, fleets have become social centers and places where everyone spends most time doing nothing :) (waiting for raid, warzones....). It was great in beta, why did you remove it ?

I imagine it just looked awkward to have large amounts of fights break out in what is essentially a space mall for military forces.

How about they confine the duel area to the cantinas on the fleet. Perhaps that will make a little more sense.

Edited by Hamsterkill

I imagine it just looked awkward to have large amounts of fights break out in what is essentially a space mall for military forces.

How about they confine the duel area to the cantinas on the fleet. Perhaps that will make a little more sense.

sense ? do you really need to aditionally make sense for a friendly sparring match to happen ?

No way the engine can handle that.

It was perfectly fine in Beta...

No way the engine can handle that.

I'm starting to wonder if this is actually true....

considering both the dueling issue and the amount of actual players you can see at any given time.

a ghost town with a station or planet skin is still a ghost town.

I'm sure the engine can handle it, but it would be bothersome if it were all over the fleet. I do not mind if there is an elevator that takes you to another large open area where you can duel, that would be fine. So the regular users in the fleet are not bothered by AoEs flying around, and all that.