leveling Artifice?

klwn

hi guys.

I am having quite a bit of trouble leveling in Artifice. currently it's at 85/400 and my Sorc is a level 26...

it's mainly due to the fact that I don't really understand how the leveling system works.

of course I get that I have to craft stuff and it makes me better at this crafting skill, but I have noticed that it only works for some time, then a particular item won't allow me to get more points in Artifice.

my question is how do I know when an item won't allow me to get more points?

I am sure there is something showing if I should keep crafting that particular item or not, but I don't know what.

thanks in advance :)

hi guys.

I am having quite a bit of trouble leveling in Artifice. currently it's at 85/400 and my Sorc is a level 26...

it's mainly due to the fact that I don't really understand how the leveling system works.

of course I get that I have to craft stuff and it makes me better at this crafting skill, but I have noticed that it only works for some time, then a particular item won't allow me to get more points in Artifice.

my question is how do I know when an item won't allow me to get more points?

I am sure there is something showing if I should keep crafting that particular item or not, but I don't know what.

thanks in advance :)

Hi Klwn, when you open up your artificing crafting panel, you will see some dots to the right or left (cannot remember sorry) of the recipe. For instance, I might see Might Hilt 4 and to the left or right is a dot. Well, depending on the difficulty of that craft the dot will be either Gray (no experience gained from crafting it), Green (A chance of gaining one point of crafting exp), Yellow (You will gain one point of crafting exp), or Orange (You will gain 2 levels of crafting exp).

I hope that helps.