What 'cool' powers should a new Marauder look forward to?

Mashugana

I know for Juggernauts you look forward to Force Push, Saber Throw, etc. because you are just dang psyched when you get them.

What are the powers a Marauder looks forward to? It seems like most are cool downs that make you better and more complex and interesting, but are there any that just jump out as fun the first time you use them?

Thanks!

I know for Juggernauts you look forward to Force Push, Saber Throw, etc. because you are just dang psyched when you get them.

What are the powers a Marauder looks forward to? It seems like most are cool downs that make you better and more complex and interesting, but are there any that just jump out as fun the first time you use them?

Thanks!

If you go to your trainer and up at the top where it says "Show Trainable" or something of the sort, click that then click "Show All" You'll see all the abilities you'll ever learn (except for ones associated with skill tree). I know for a fact that Marauders will also get Saber Throw, not only Juggernauts.

I know for a fact that Marauders will also get Saber Throw, not only Juggernauts.

Well, not entirely true. Saber Throw is a juggernaut only ability. Deadly Throw and Vicious Throw are both throwing attacks, but they don't work like Saber Throw in any way.

Force camouflage and deadly throw are what I'm looking forward to on my marauder

Force push is a great way to throw an enemy in a 2nd group and get your face kicked in :p don't be so psyched about it :p

Otherwise, nicest marauder moves are on the skill trees imo.

Force push is primarily a pvp ability

Nothing is going to be really outstanding because all our animations are pretty lame. Even our 31 point talent abilities are boring to watch. As far as things that work really well are your 31 point abilities, Vicious Throw, and Undying Rage.

Nothing is going to be really outstanding because all our animations are pretty lame. Even our 31 point talent abilities are boring to watch. As far as things that work really well are your 31 point abilities, Vicious Throw, and Undying Rage.

Undying Rage is pretty freaking ridiculous, I love it.