Premades should have their own WZG

BobaFurz

Iam all for competetive pvp in Battlegrounds but I think it is wrong that single queue players have to fight against full premade teams. This is not a true competition anymore thats just a big disadvantage and Iam sure most agree here, since it is just logical.

Already the option to group up with 4 guild friends should be enough, but a whole 8 team is not the way I want to see fighting against unorganized players.

I did read in another thread that organized teams would even get an advantage in gear, not sure if this is true but that would be an additional step which work against casuals, lonewulf players or just players who are currently not in any organized team playing battlegrounds.

The game should stay comeptetive but not go easy mode with a certain setup.

What pug player in their right mind will queue in the ranked matches when they'll be facing full premades?

I know I won't. And if the ranked gear starts making it impossible to play as a pug players in the pug matches? I'm gone. Simple as that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.