Voidstar Exploit

Xecutive

There is apparently a way for somebody to get behind the first set of doors before they are blown. While behind the door they are able to arm or disarm a bomb. All the while you can't see them target or anything. This needs to be corrected ASAP! i cannot stress this enough.

Happens when knocked back through the door. Since the opposition are the ones that knocked me through the door I didn't see it as exploiting. Sucks but does not happen often. It is a bug that should be fixed though.

There is also a bug that your entire team will respawn on other side of door which you can still plant but the other team can sit there an disarm it non stop. Pretty pointless ending. Voidstar is the most broken warzone of all time. This behind the door thing is not really helpful when your entire team gets stuck behind the door its pretty much a auto loss. Edited by Furyofwar

There is also a bug that your entire team will respawn on other side of door which you can still plant but the other team can sit there an disarm it non stop. Pretty pointless ending. Voidstar is the most broken warzone of all time.

That's awesome....I'd love to see that happen just for giggles.

I'm assuming without a successful plant on that first door you can't move forward and plant on the second...too bad...

That's awesome....I'd love to see that happen just for giggles.

I'm assuming without a successful plant on that first door you can't move forward and plant on the second...too bad...

its also possible to get past the force field as attackers before the round even starts. not gonna say how but ive done it before (it was an accident i was screwing around waiting for the round to start when i suddenly found myself on the other side.)

also they need to fix the timer for defensive spawn. that should not be a global timer. luck has no place in a competitive pvp environment. because if your unlucky you can kill th elast guy defending a door just as the spawn door timer ends and he runs right back out attacking you well before you can plant. and he generally doesn't come alone.

it would make more sense to have teh defenders have some sort of individual spawn timer.

I saw this happen yesterday. I was in the attacking spawn waiting for the game to start(this was pre-round 1) and saw a player on defending side run over to the West door and position himself behind it before the round started(doors were still open). I don't know what ended up happening to this guy as we planted successfully on that door.