Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fixing the pvp gear grind

Splinelock

So this token bag system in my opinion is completely broken now. I have opened over 30 bags and haven't seen 1 token. I know the rate has gone down but this is just ridiculous. Get rid of the coms and just make pieces purchasable with warzone comes but bump up the prices. 800 for head chest and legs, 700 boots and gloves, 500 implant, earpiece, bracers... Also add pvp gear for level 50 that has expertise so that people don't go into 50 warzones with none and get slaughtered while contributing to a loss for undergearing. Make it so you can only buy centurion gear with valor 40, champion with valor 50, and battle master with valor 60. That way the grind is still as long to get into battlemaster gear and champion gear.

For fixing the raiding in PvP gear problem just make it so expertise contributes to armor penetrating to the player on PvE style npcs making it deadly to raid in pvp gear. Or making it so that stats are so crippled by having expertise that you aren't effective in a pve scenerio.

Do you understand how it was changed? They've already done what you're asking. The tokens are just a jackpot you can win once in a while. You do warzones for comms, you buy bags with comms, you open bags for cent/champ coms and you buy the gear. It's straightfoward.

It's straightfoward.

Apparently not for everyone. Otherwise we wouldn't see so much QQ with people stocking up 800 champion comms and still running in greens because they think they only can use unassembled pieces.

Apparently not for everyone. Otherwise we wouldn't see so much QQ with people stocking up 800 champion comms and still running in greens because they think they only can use unassembled pieces.[/quote

Can't help everyone. Some people are just stupid or do not look at the vendor prices and see they can purchase gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.