The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 40 Speeder

DorthSidious

Trying to figure out a quick way of making credits for my LVL 40 Speeder, what do you suggest I do, some people say to wait till LVL 50, but won't you have to get both at 50 anyway?

Also if I decide to do farming, while my companions are doing quests, what planets are best for farming?

Edited by DorthSidious
forgot to ans question

Just keep questing is my recommendation, maybe do the pvp quest? At lvl 40 you get an extra quest to "step into a warzone" (you don't have to win just play it through) aswell as the daily, and then you'll get another daily after finishing the "step into" that's 3 quests you can complete relatively speaking they do give quite a lot of cash as well.

Trying to figure out a quick way of making credits for my LVL 40 Speeder, what do you suggest I do, some people say to wait till LVL 50, but won't you have to get both at 50 anyway?

Also if I decide to do farming, while my companions are doing quests, what planets are best for farming?

Stop using credits to learn new tradeskill recipes and buying stuff at the GTN, and continue to do quests. You do have to buy the level 40 skill to get the level 50, but you could skip the speeder cost if you waited until level 50.