Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Legacy reward suggestions

Iliuthenin

You can't make everyone happy but I'd like to see legacy rewards scattered for different, optional trees - same way we can assign our skill points to different specs.

One tree could provide tighter integration with your different characters in form of:

- legacy unbound (=you can send bound items to your alts)

- ability to access the cargo hold of your other characters.

This would make the game so much more rewarding since everything I seem to get from HMs is Bounty Hunter columi tokens. I wouldn't feel like I wasted all that time grinding HMs if I could give that full set of columi (collecting dust in my cargo hold) to my BH alt.

Other trees could be for example:

- datacronesque small stat boosts for min/maxers

- pvp rewards such as legacy valor (you earn valor for every character)

- crafting tree with unique schematics, ability to queue crew missions (same way as crafting) etc.

Character customization, which I don't personally care about, seems to be so popular request that I suggest making a Legacy vendor instead of character customization legacy tree. This way everybody could benefit from customization without sacrificing anything else.

This vendor could sell barber droids, color modifier (for changing the crystal/gear color while keeping original stats), unique legacy gear and other items affecting your looks. These items could require certain legacy level + credits, similar to social items.

Last but not least, please consider adding guild legacy levels. Guild could earn exp for doing HMs and operations together or queuing for war zones. Guild rewards could include "repair bot" which allows you to repair gear in the middle of an operation, Guild teleportation unit which would allow everyone in the guild to quick travel to a certain place (great for world bosses for example), opening more room to guild bank, transferring bound items to guild bank etc.

If the community agrees with even some things I wrote, please comment below to get some attention to this thread.

Edited by Iliuthenin

My suggestion?

Earn 5 legacy levels and you earn a "AC respect token" that is BOA

End of whining threads about how much we need AC respects and how there should be consequences for your choices all in one foul swoop. People can have AC respects but only if they earn them by playing the game.

Heh....Legacy BANK.....the ability to share items among characters, specifically, crafting materials.

I wasn't such a genius when I set up my crew skills and should have done this with that and the other over here. And some crafting skills share mats....Armstech/Armortech.

I have 50 Zal Alloy over here, and none over there but if I stuff it all into my family bank, I can craft from any character or at least go withdraw what I need.

Further, I can pick up a decent item, hold it in my bank and use it later on someone else. My Sith sorc picks up a Sniper Rifle requiring lvl 45, my Sniper is lvl 36, I can grab it later or maybe my BH can take it for Gault or some such.

Just my 2 cents. Probably not an original thought but I hadn't seen it anywhere else.

I think a special combat ability that calls on the spirit of your other characters would be good, especially if the game actually used a ghost form of your other characters as the animation effect of the ability.

sort of like the ghosts in the sith inquisitor storyline.

it could be a healing, protection or damage ability depending on what class and advance class you chose.

Edited by PcGamingRig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.